Scope Question

Adam it was 800 .

This is 1K and my first try.
YoungsRange.jpg

Adam,
I'm not sure if you are in a hurry,but once in awhile a nice Leupold comes up for sale. A good used one and send it for a M1 turret and have at it.

Adam, there are scope bases with +MOA built in and Burris Signature rings have +MOA inserts as well. Basically they slant the scope so for long yardage you stay closer to the center adjustments of your scope and don't risk running out of clicks.

I'd like to get something before Christmas. My brother in law will be in town and we like to have some shooting competitions every christmas. Last year i had my dad's .223 bench gun and we used that. i don't have that this year, but have my AR with my Leopold 3x9 on it. I would like to upgrade the scope and get some time with it before he gets here and we shoot.

I looked at the Burris Signature Rings, but wasn't able to find any that fit the AR with the inserts that allow you to adjust the scope.

Adam, Call the Burris customer service in Colorado...The lady there was very helpful to me in getting the right rings and inserts for my .223 and Burris Black Diamond scope...

I wound up using the +/-10 MoA inserts, but 20 MoA were also available..

Rem700SPSa.jpg

I just needed to tell her what rifle and scope,,she supplied the rest of the info that I needed and directed me to a source/dealer that stocked them..

Back