Blackmouth Cur - Utah

Bflamante

The time has come to do what I never though would happen. I am listing my 3 year old male blackmouth cur, Samson, for sale. Great dog, but a new baby has unexpectedly lead to my wife changing her commitment to having a dog.

We are going to keep the flea bag!!

He is everything a BMC should be. Bold, loud, lots of nose, smart enough to climb a 6' chain link fence and enough energy and drive to run 7 miles and barely break a sweat. My secretary has a german shepherd schutzhund male that is very, VERY dominant and Samson would not give up one inch to him, even though the GSD outweighed him by 45 pounds.

DSC00302.jpg

House trained, goes to his crate on first command and sleeps in it every night. No problems getting him in and out of cars. I originally intended to train him for coyotes, but my job has required enough travel that, like many things in life, I have had to reallign my priorities. If you mouse squeak he comes running, and knows "get back" and "go behind" unless he is really excited, then he is not as sharp. He is familiar with a collar and comes back on the first tone.
CIMG3514.jpg

I have started him on drags of dead coon, but only just started.
CIMG3150.jpg

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/Bflamante/?action=view&current=IMG_1794.mp4

The running walker in the video is a neighbors and our two wives have joined forces put their foot down so he is also for sale and a bargain deal for both would be VERY easy to make. They want to get rid of the walker because of the high vet bills they keep paying for when he uses neighborhood cats as chew toys.

Last edited:
Back