Ultimate Night Vision
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2025851 - 10/23/11 09:13 PM Pics from 2011 Predator Masters Hunt!
Duffman121 Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Greencastle,PA
If any of you guys haven't been to the hunt, and are thinking about it, here are some pics to show ya what the hunt is about. It really is a unique place of the country and great for calling.

Some pics from the banquets. These banquets are really an awesome part of the trip. Great food, great company and a lot of great prizes in the raffle!!

I am hoping to see some new faces at the hunt! thumbup1

#2027504 - 10/25/11 11:26 PM Re: Pics from 2011 Predator Masters Hunt! [Re: Duffman121]
Hidenseekpro Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: NM, USA
Some shots from the area where Singlecoil and I hunted most of the time.

The border area west of El Paso. You can see the "Normandy" vehicle barrier along the border road. The coyotes cross like it's not even there.

The bollard fencing at Columbus, NM. I've spotted coyotes numerous times just on the other side of the road this pic was taken from.

Our best morning out there. We had all these down by about 8:30 one morning within a mile stretch. We spotted several more coyotes that morning, called a few of them in, and killed one more before noon.

The PM Hunt is a blast! If y'all can make it, come on out.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.