5 shots - 5 kills!

pelletgunmaster

It looks like the Pelletgunmaster is going to feed his family tonight! 5 shots = 5 kills with the Remington Vantage .177. The Crossman Pellmaster .22 broke a seal. Now, my big hunts will be with this baby...and that's alright with me! Look at the results!! I have enough for me, the dogs, and the kids...I'll even allow my wife to have some...HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHH!

squirrels.jpg

Perfect. Shots per kill is the most critical measurement of my performance. Sometimes it ain't purty-I occasionally find a squirrel that has a force field around him-LOL. TTT

Good job Bud. I run a benjamin 1500 in the back yard. With the alloy pellets, the crack is just shy of a 22lr. (1365fps) Generally only get one shot at misc game though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pelletgunmasterThanks guys! USAArmorer- would you know how I could fix the seal on an old CO2 pelletgun? Crossman pellmaster .22

You can try re lubing with a drop of pell gun oil. Crosman has great customer service and you can get replacement parts for cheap from them.

Download the EVP for your gun, look up the part numbers there in, and give Crosman a call.

Rifles
http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals/crosman-rifles

Pistols
http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals/crosman-pistols

Alternatively you can pull it apart and try to match up O-rings at Home Depot or Lowes.

Good shootin with the BB gun. Nothing much more satisfying than taking game with an airgun. I have a Diana 48 in .22 cal that takes the tree rats out clean as well. Squirrel stew is some good stuff.

The only pellet gun hunting I've done in the last few years has just been to go with my grandson. He has thinned out the critters around the house. It is a lot of fun though to pop a squirrel or two! Looks like you have supper taken care of & had a good time doing it! You can't beat that with a stick! You keep that up and the wife might buy you a new box of pellets. That is some good eating you've got there!

Rescue35 looks like he may have you on the right track to getting your gun fixed up. You may have to send the gun in to the company. We had to send my son's in one time, but they got him fixed up in no time. Sure hope you get her lined out pretty quick, I hate to have to retire a good gun. Good luck!----Ben Jimmy

How are the springers on tree rats? I had a custom Flying Dragon .22 co2 going about 700 fps and it was hit or miss on killing power. I ended up giving up on my garden becasue Idon't like to wound animals.

springers work great. also at 650-700 fps or so, you should have no problems taking down squirrels and rabbits with proper shot placement. doesn't matter if it's running on co2, air, or spring. pellets dont transmit much shock, you need to punch the vitals, even then they will run till they bleed out like a bow shot animal, which is why most airgunners use head shots.

Back