231 gray squirrels with .22 pellet rifle ...with Lots of PICS

Originally Posted By: dan brotherseven in Pa... there must be a place you can shoot... there is alot of nice country up there...

I can shoot just stepping out my front or back door.

Can't "legally" take game in PA with an airgun.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: dan brothersgot 236 now... gotta make a rug... who wants one...?

Congrats! PA is a bit behind the 1990s.
thumbdown.gif

I use both... the scuba tank is first... which gives me 3000 psi when full... but now.. after 47 fills into my gun... it's down to 1600... so... i use a hand pump to bring it up to 3000.. which is easier than most people make out...

the tank is quick... gotta get her filled up again... and i have 4000 psi tank on the way... which will last me along time...

Originally Posted By: dan brothersI use both... the scuba tank is first... which gives me 3000 psi when full... but now.. after 47 fills into my gun... it's down to 1600... so... i use a hand pump to bring it up to 3000.. which is easier than most people make out...

the tank is quick... gotta get her filled up again... and i have 4000 psi tank on the way... which will last me along time...

i know it really isnt bad. i was expecting alot worse. i pump my discovery to the end of the yellow which i think is around 2400psi and my m rod i pump to 3000 and its pretty easy.

I ended up shooting 242 grey squirrels... then got side tracked with deer and hog season...but I'll have to get back after those squirrels soon.. gotta reach 300... plus do some video hunting this time... like the video I did when I killed that hog with my pellet gun... shown in my other post...and youtube...

Back