Back in Stock!!!!!!!!!!

PM and payment sent. Again, I want to thank you and will continue to do business with you. You are a top notch guy Kerry!

Originally Posted By: mt boyKerry I would like to get the set,Shoot me a Pm with payment info. Thanks

P/M sent, thanks!!

Just ordered a set of these and cant wait to hear them.If they sound half as good as my other carver calls I am sure they will put the fur down!!!

Originally Posted By: mt boyJust ordered a set of these and cant wait to hear them.If they sound half as good as my other carver calls I am sure they will put the fur down!!!

Thanks!! Your set will ship out in the morning
thumbup1.gif
Let me know how they work for ya..

My only experience with Carver Calls is with the rubber Howler. Kerry was nice enough to get one out to me as soon as he was far enough long to know he was ready to go. Man, was he ever right! Totally silent on your lanyard or in your carry pouch, and easily makes the kind of howls that coyotes really respond to. I asked Kerry to voice it as much as possible like a young female, which I think be did perfectly. It is amazing to me how a howler no bigger than that can put out that much sound. It really cuts the wind and it has been good to me so far. I feel sure the rest of the set will be equally effective.

Keep up the good work, Kerry!

Wow got home today and found my calls had came already.I was surprised I just ordered them Thursday.And these call are very nice and sound great.Cant wait to get out this week and try them.Thanks Kerry

Originally Posted By: mt boyWow got home today and found my calls had came already.I was surprised I just ordered them Thursday.And these call are very nice and sound great.Cant wait to get out this week and try them.Thanks Kerry

Thanks for letting me know they arrived.. Im glad you like them.. I hope you have a great calling season.

Thanks Kerry. My set showed on Monday, which is very fast since I just ordered on Thursday. Man what great service! I haven't had much time to play with them yet, but I did arouse the neighborhood dogs a bit. I picked up the howler and stepped out back and let a loose with a couple howls. Man that howler is so easy to blow and sounds great. At least the neighborhood dogs thought so. he he.
Can't wait to get out and use em!

Thanks again

Durwin

Got my howler and extreme yesterday. They sound really good! Now i am kicking myself for not ordering the whole set... Expect another order from me soon...

Originally Posted By: JDF_GSPGot my howler and extreme yesterday. They sound really good! Now i am kicking myself for not ordering the whole set... Expect another order from me soon...

Im glad you liking the calls. Thanks, Kerry

Back