Striker bred Kemmer pups

Trent is a good honest guy and I would have no problem getting a pup from him. HE HUNTS HIS DOGS. If you are in the market for a pup I would get one from him not someone that runs a few trainers and finds a coyote for his dogs to maul over and take a picture and sell some pups.

Devin, in your expert opinion, will these pups have 'enough' Striker blood in them to make a difference?
And if so, what will that difference be?

Also, in your expert opinion, will these pups be the type a recreational hunter/family man can enjoy, or will they be too gamey & highstrung, therefore more geared to how you tried & true professional hardcore hunters use them?

I'm trying to make an educated decision on possibly getting another pup. So, even though you don't like or run curs yourself & have spoken about how medicore these Striker bred dogs are as hunting dogs in your past posts, your expert opinion on them is still appreciated!

thanks...

They are good looking pups for sure and should have as good a chance as any. Shoney (Sire to the litter) is a nice son of Saber and will get the job done.

I don't know the momma, but she is off Derril's old Slash dog and he was a good one according to Derril and would have been one of his main studs had he not got loose and ran away never to be seen again.

Trent is a good dude and hunts hard, if you're in the market for a good decoy dog pup, these should fit the bill.

Take care.

knockemdown, I was on the phone for 15 minutes with my Daughter.lol
Mason, whats up my friend? give me a call some time.

Originally Posted By: Devin69Trent is a good honest guy and I would have no problem getting a pup from him. HE HUNTS HIS DOGS. If you are in the market for a pup I would get one from him not someone that runs a few trainers and finds a coyote for his dogs to maul over and take a picture and sell some pups.

I am referring to anyone that does this and there are alot of guys that do it. Do your homework, make sure your pups are coming from a hunter not a hobbiest. If you want good working stock to do you a good job look for guys like Trent that hunt their dogs and have culled heavy to make the best dog possible, not somebody cranking out pups left and right to make a buck.

Originally Posted By: Devin69To all that have inquired...No knockemdown has not called me.lol

I guess you wouldn't know since your phone is STILL busy, LOL.
Racking up the minutes, eh? I'd have thought I'd at least get voicemail, ya know with you being in the woods hunting your hounds all the time, LOL

Even though you pretty much answered my question with your subsequent post, I figgered I'd still give a jingle, LOL.

Last edited:
Ya right. Put your name and phone number on here or pm it to me I will give you a call since you think my phone is always busy. I don't think that will happen either.lol

I can attest. I tried calling you tonight about 6 times, when I saw you online. All I got was a busy signal. Figured you must have dialup internet and using the phone line.

Tony

Originally Posted By: Devin69Ya right. Put your name and phone number on here or pm it to me I will give you a call since you think my phone is always busy. I don't think that will happen either.lol

PM on the way with my phone number. Also, that line has a new feature of 'call waiting' so if I'm on the other line, I can answer. Or, at least I'll see that you'd tried, LOL.
Lookin' forward to catchin' up!

Back