Back in Stock!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: BlueDevilKerry I just sent you $40 thru PayPal, thanks!

Thanks!! I just rolled back in from south Dakota, I will get your calls built up and get them in the mail on Monday. Thanks you very much.. Kerry

Originally Posted By: Brendan43I just got mine about a week ago. That really is a remarkable and LOUD call.

Thanks im glad ya like it
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: homeslicekerry, im interested in the howler, can you please send me payment details via PM?

P/M sent, thanks!!

I just received the whole set today. What an great set of calls!
I really like being able to work the barrel on these calls, and they're nice and quiet on the lanyard.

Good job Kerry!

Originally Posted By: BedfordQDMI just received the whole set today. What an great set of calls!
I really like being able to work the barrel on these calls, and they're nice and quiet on the lanyard.

Good job Kerry!

Thank you very much, Im glad you like them..

Originally Posted By: dustinyotesI sent you a PM, I would like to order a set. PM me your payment info.

Thanks

Your set will hit the mail today. Thank you!

Lookin good man keep up the good work. I need to try out a howler. seems to be the only way to call in any thing in Utah this year.
where do I need to send payment too?

Kerry, just got back from Vacation & your calls were in the mail. All I can say is Awesome, tried the Howler out today and luv it!!! Can't wait to give the others a go...GOOD JOB!!!!

Originally Posted By: NucleartechKerry, just got back from Vacation & your calls were in the mail. All I can say is Awesome, tried the Howler out today and luv it!!! Can't wait to give the others a go...GOOD JOB!!!!

Awesome, thanks for letting me know they arrived!! Im glad you like them
thumbup.gif
that howler will also do a loud nasty raspy distress
thumbup1.gif

Boz, stop by the house!!

Back