I HAVE SINNED! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

Good to see you back Catkiller
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: kirby

Another pain I carry is not having yet recieved my[apprentice] mall ninja certificate
frown.gif

Got ya covered Kirb, I've got an extra one.

Chupa

Well I'm not really sure? I think it is one notch above mall cop status. But you get to carry throwing stars, a multi use pocket knife[the one with the spoon & fork, ect] & swing from invisible cables. Swooping down on evil do'ers

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttSo whats a mall ninja? .
1. A term used in forums to mean an unexperienced and enthusiastic weapon(usually a firearm)owner who pretends to be a seasoned operator. The phrase came about as a result of an over the top character in a famous satirical thread.

2.A term used in the firearm community to describe an individual who is obsessed with tactical, paramilitary style firearms and modifications, particularly firearms composed mostly of plastic. Such individuals are usually un-experienced novices who compulsively overpay for weapons and accessories not worth their weight in dog crap because such items looked cool in movies and video games.

3.A young male who wears a dark trench coat and obsesses with death, violence, violent video games, and firearms (in a way vastly different from firearms collectors and those who enjoy shooting). This type of young male may have long messy hair. He also resembles the spazzy, violent, and unpredictable criminals that perpetrated the Trolley Square (Utah) and Von Maur (Omaha Nebraska) mall shootings. This type of male is barely interested in females, and may have recently been dumped.

The term "ninja" seems to have stuck to these types of young males because they behave as if they are invincible. Plus, the weapon of choice in these mall shootings has been a long weapon (rifle), which the mall ninja seems to prefer because it's length makes them feel they are wielding a sword (like a ninja).

4.A stupid nickname that kids in Pa/Nj/De area came up with for themselves if they are actually mall rats. Then they had to incorporate the whole Ninja/Pirate war thing

So 1 and 2 would describe 90% of the guys I end up talking to in sporting good stores. (should see how excited they get when you tell them you use hand calls for coyotes)

3 got a few of them in town. Good thing I am on good terms with them.

4 never heard of

Casey, not only many pics will I take. But I plan to take many short video clips of coyotes & fox that are on the hunt or are bedded down. As they use terrain features & other structure to block the wind.

Should be educational for some? Heck, I may even learn sumpin? LOL! Oh yeah, aaaAAAAAAAHOOOOoooooOOOOoooo

Back