"Peaches" is up and running

22-250ohio

well i finally got time go work up some loads for "peaches" my lil AR. i am shooting the 60gr vmax and they are working out great. the hole on the far left was bad before it left the barrel. lol just a bad trigger pull so i had to put another round into the group to make it a "real" 5 shot group.
shootcalls024.jpg

peaches004.jpg

it is a 18" blackhole barrel that i got from scott at Specialized Dynamics. i believe it is 1in 9 correct me if i am wrong scott. this gun has almost completely built from parts from members or sponsors from PM. support our own and they will support us.

Last edited:
That is almost exactly what I have been picturing in my mind for a new predator build. Would you mind giving me a quick run down of parts/components?

well lets see
rock river lower
ace skeleton stock
dpms slick side upper
blackhole weaponry barrel (from scott at specialized dynamics)
rock river free float tube
m223 mount and scope from nikon
doublestar lpk
JP spring kit
magpul mag

thats some good shooting, If my memory serves me right its a 1-9 as you mentioned. I'm too lazy on a sunday evening to go check the paperwork since the grill is going and some nice steaks are due on any minute.
smile.gif

for those of you that havent seen or tried the dpms slickside i would highly suggest them to anyone. they are very beefy and although they dont have a foward assist or dust cover i like em alot. and scott i dont use locktite on my barrels lol i go the other way. i throughly coat the reciever threads with good anti-sieze to prevent galling that aluminum can get under tension

Looks like you were shooting at 50 yards again.....cut that out!!

Seriously, good shooting! Wish I could have came over but had to pay the dues to the wifey and go suit shopping. I should have never told her I bought that last gun.

Back