new on here weres all the ohio guys

I usually snap pics with the cell phone. It has the same megapixels as my camera does. Our first outing I brought the camcorder, which I may bring this time.

I have a chrony too..if anyone would like me to bring it let me know.

I figure I'd put the camera on the tripod, set the self timer, and get some group shots. Ought to be able to get one good one out of the batch to post up here.

Any of ya'll know where to get an overlay map for a GPS for the Wayne? They have BLM maps available for most of the western states, but not so many in the east. I found some ATV Ohio maps, but I'm looking specifically for the Wayne Nat Forest.

Any input appreciated.

Rudy

I have looked into topographic maps for Wayne too. I have not found any but the 4wheeler trail maps. I think you can buy them at the visitor center below Nelsonville.

The Wayne National Forest is a big plum just waiting to get picked.

But, it's intertwined with private property. A guy has to know exactly where he is, at all times. A map won't do it, but a GPS would keep you out of jail. LOL!

R

We have hit some of Wayne on our annual hunts. Found a few good spots but never had any takers. The thing is that it is packed once the hunting seasons come in. we found that out the hard way

I'd avoid it during deer season, and turkey, for sure.

But I think a yote hunter would own the place during the off season. There's some prime calling land in the eastern portion.

Dusty, you hit it around the Athens area?

Rudy

whats happen follow yote killers lol! looking forward to meeting everyone at the shot, im rletts buddy, me and my cousin are wanting to come meet everyone and talk calls and stuff do a little shooting to. i wanted to post to make sure it was ok with 22-250 and also see if you guys where needing anything else, we where going to bring a little grill and some stuff to cook hotdogs for evey one and maybe a few longrange targets, also would anybody like to shoot 22's for a little fun we got a couple spiners for that to like to try some longrange 22 shots to for some fun what ya guys think let me know.

Back