Two running walkers

Jesse lackey

These two females are both good hounds, i just dont need them, and they are just extra mouths to feed right now.

This dog is 8 years old. I use her as my jump dog. She is not afraid to fight a coyote, she cant kill one by herself, but will try hard! She has a good nose, and is good for about two hours in a hot chase. if you hunt her smart, you could get a full day of use from her no problem. I have never had any problems with her joints. Still in good shape, just getting a little old to keep up with the speedy pups all day.
saturdayspics011.jpg

saturdayspics009.jpg

This female is almost 3. She has a great nose, great speed and drive. She will jump her own coyote, but i dont use her as a jump dog right now, because she has some more growing up to do before she makes a good jump dog. She will fight any coyote that stops in front of her.
saturdayspics013.jpg

saturdayspics012.jpg

the older red and white dog is completley trash broke. she will not touch anything but a yote or fox.

The younger one has never trashed on me, and never shown any interest in trash, i have watched her run over a deer in a bed, and keep on going in the other direction. But, she is still too young for me to feel good about telling anyone that she is 100% trash broke.

Both will run a fox, but will not leave a coyote to run a fox. They stick with their game.

I am asking $400 a piece for them.

I am glad to answer any questions. Publicly, PM, Phone, Or Email.

Phone (479)435-4071
Email foxhoundcustoms@gmail.com

P.S. Nether of these dogs have ever been on a bench. so you will have to excuse the poor posture in the pics, haha.

Back