231 gray squirrels with .22 pellet rifle ...with Lots of PICS

dan brothers

I haven't been around predator masters lately... been caught up into high power pellet rifles... below is a link to an airgun forum where I posted about shooting 184 squirrels so far... WOW... I can't believe it myself... take a look... this airgun stuff is awesome... thanks...Dan

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php/topic,13127.0.html

Last edited:
I have seen a few foxes in the area.... watch 2 playing around the other day.. sneaked within 20 yds of a pup playing with a lizard... but I let him go......

This is alittle off subject but Im wanting to get back into airgun hunting, and years ago back in 1973- 74 I had a Sheridan Blue Streak loved that rifle, but gave it to a buddy of mines kid about 20 year ago now Im wanting another one. My question is, are the Crossman, Ben Sheridain CB9 as good a rifle as the old Racine Wis. Sheridan? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: dan brothersfinally got Mr. 200 squirrel and his friends... now it's 211... can't believe it myself...

man Dan you are on a roll !! come to the upstate and help me oout in my yard ... lol .

heres some pics for you
this is a benji 392 that was Sent to Tim at Mac1 Airgunstore and he did his Steroid treatment to it as well as fit it with a billet pump arm
it now shoots near 30 FPE where as the stock gun is near 12 FPE
this thing is accurate and Powerful and a blast to shoot

DSCF4400.jpg

DSCF4399.jpg

yup tim can steroid them all
he said after he get back from the world benchrest comp he will be taking orders again
the worlds are next week i think or week after
i know tim just shipped his rifles out that he built for the comp
Go team USA

WOW... I will defiantly be contacting him in the near future when he gets back... thanks Crowpopper....

Ps... do you remember way back when I first saw your post about shooting a crow with an airgun at long distance... and I was amazed... well...not anymore... these rifles are awesome... especially my Sumatra... wouldn't get rid of it for anything... I'd give up my .204 Savage 12 first... and my .223 savage 12.... love this airgun stuff....

I told you it was addicting lol
most people i have introduced into ADULT airguns have been hooked LOL
good luck and enjoy the Ride
i was shooting the Steroid tonight at 62 yards and just wrecking pop cans !!

Originally Posted By: dan brothersI wish we had groundhogs down here.... oh well... gray squirrels will have to do for now....

We have both in PA and my hands are still tied.

Good for you though!

Back