AllPredatorCalls is #1

yotehunter57

Tuesday there was a free copy of Predator Extreme in my mailbox, courtesy of, you guessed it, AllPredatorCalls.
Mr. Jone, you are THE MAN.
All I've ever ordered was a Sapper Suit and a mouth call.
With their great service, I allready knew when I needed calling equipment, they would be my first choice.
I have read where you guys and gals talked about Predator Extreme, but have never seen a copy. It's something I've never seen in my neck of the woods.
Mr. AP Jones, thank you very much.
I believe it is a magazine (or is it a clip) I need to subscribe to.

Shayne

I totally concur with that, Shayne!
thumbup1.gif

They are one of the best companies I have ever dealt with in anything, not just predator hunting.

Barry

yes sir i got my predator extreme in the mail as well! I was extremely surprised when it had arrived. alot of useful tips in there as well!.

of course i just received that day as well my randy Anderson calling all coyotes 3 and its a very good show.
randy seems to love to call them in for his friends just as much as he shoots them himself.
wooly is the man.

anyway thanks for the free mag AP!

+ 1 on the mag. I got a free copy courtesy of AP as well. As said before, stellar customer service from this company...

Great service... Placed order Sunday night, and it was here Thursday! Ordered a ghilli suit, and book on Predator calls, got that, and a complimentary copy of Predator Extreme and a catalog.

Fantastic place to do business with!!

Just got off the phone with them. Ordered me some new gear. Great service! Can't wait to get the buying itch again, if only they sold beer and gum!

Back