Possible new product for hand callers

BoondockOutdoors

I was approached by a member here with an idea for a call holder. I ran with his idea and This is what I came up with. I am just throwing this out there to see if there is interest before I make a large batch.
143667413_photobucket_37001_.jpg

The holder attaches to a binocular harness(not included), Holds 5 of your favorite hand calls, is made of neoprene and totally silent, Stretches to acomidate a large variety of calls, protects your calls and very comfortable(you forget your wearing it). Nothing to rub your neck.
I am actually using a prototype without the call thethers and I really like it. If I start to offer it the tethers will be sent with the holder along with instructions of how to easily attach them to the holder. They would be somewhere in the $15-$18 range im thinking. I will have to actually figure the material costs once I see if there is interest.

Please only respond to this post and not through pm's as i will not know when they will be available till I see how much interest there is.

Thank you for looking,
J.Weber

I really like the idea! Especially as you could easily cross market it to waterfowlers. The attachment loops would line right up with the D-rings found on many waders. Waterfowl hunters often dip their calls in the water with a lanyard. Also, I tend to keep a lanyard of calls in the truck with me and the finish takes a beating with a traditional lanyard, this would cure that altogether.

+1 for the waterfowlers! Bet this holder would keep your calls from freezing up to which would be a big plus for waterfowlers.

That's a great idea. If you remember, I PMd you a few months ago to talk to you about the Stealth Lanyard. I know you were really busy at the time, but I wish you would of contacted me. It would have been very worth your while.
smile.gif

Tony

Tony,
I did call and left you a message 3 different times. I never got a response. Im just figured you were busy guiding. Please get ahold of me if you still want to try and work something out.

J.Weber

I think im going to market this one. Ive been testing one for a few weeks now and its just to good not to offer it.
Thank you to all that have commented on it.

Back