52 yard kill with my New Airgun!!

does the HE have a metal or plastic trigger?
if it is metal get a GRTIII gold trigger its a 5 min job to install and is sweet
my gun started out as an england made .177 but was sent to rich in mich where a 13 in LW .22 bbl was put on it along witha muzzle break /shroud
the internals were polished but remained stock
it was a sweet shooting gun for sure

thumbup.gif
that's a heck of a shot
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: crowpopperdoes the HE have a metal or plastic trigger?
if it is metal get a GRTIII gold trigger its a 5 min job to install and is sweet
my gun started out as an england made .177 but was sent to rich in mich where a 13 in LW .22 bbl was put on it along witha muzzle break /shroud
the internals were polished but remained stock
it was a sweet shooting gun for sure

Metal Trigger.

Thanks for the info, I will see if I can get the GRTIII trigger?

Crowpopper, would you happen to know if the same trigger will work in a shadow sport. Also, curious about rich in mich, does he do work on air guns commercially? Thanks

shadow sport should be a trigger also
check the link i posted it gives a thorough breakdown on guns that will work with the trigger
plus he now has a new trigger out for the plastic style triggers
Rich in Mich stopped tuning guns a couple months back now
Actually my RWS48 with the full shroud was the last shroud Rich made
I got lucky and worked a deal with him befor he closed up shop
but there are some other good tuners out there for your gun i can hook you up with some if ya want me to
P/M me if your interested

Originally Posted By: blakeswia

Crowpopper,

What did you have done to the Gamo Hunter Extreme.

My Gamo Hunter Extreme is very accurate, but I would like a different trigger.

Any ideas?
smile.gif

Thanks,

Ron
[/quote

crowpopper said:
get a GRTIII gold trigger its a 5 min job to install and is sweet

I received the GRT-III in the mail today. I was able to install the trigger into my Gamo Hunter in 8 minutes. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to replace the sloppy factory trigger with the superior GRT-III.

There is a world of difference in the trigger pull now. The GR-III has minimal creep and breaks clean. My Gamo Hunter is now a very accurate adult air rifle.

To jlorensen,

Adult air rifles are the perfect fix for living in town and keeping critters out of my garden.

nice shooting. i want to add a benjamin discovery to my collection soon. all i have right now is my custom 2250 pistol (might covert it into a carbine and get a bulk fill co2 set up), crosman 2260 (for the price this gun is awsome, love it for starling shooting and its pretty accurate at 50yds, dont think i would shoot a squireel with it at that range though), then i have my screwed up gamo bigcat that just sits in my cabnet now. that gun was a shooter then just started getting worse and worse. use to be able to hit 2 liters at 100yds and those litttle pepsi bottles at 70 yds before it started going down hill. idk whats wrong with it

you on pellet head network?

Back