Your Bow

I think I am the only one so far that shoots an Alpine Archery Silverado. It has a black gold super seven, no name drop away, alpine six shooter stabilizer, and it shoots Easton St. Epics very well. Sorry don't have a picture of it.

HuntMac

2 Hoyt Ultratec's one for 3-d's and 1 for hunting. Both bows are set up different. 3-d bow has a 30" archery specialties carbon super stick stabilizer with a sure loc sight with a super-d scope on it and I shoot acc 349 with 2in blazer vane and 125gr field points. The bow is pulling 50lbs. The hunting bow is set at 60lbs and with a 5 pin extreme fiber optic sight with an nap 10in stabilizer. I'm running the same arrows with thunderhead 125 broadheads. For releases I run carters. In 3-d's I run either a bk 3-d with a hole or a bk hunter. For hunting I use a chocolate addiction. Carter makes some of the best releases I have ever shot. The 2 bk's that I shoot have been going strong for at least 15yrs with lots of 3-ds and 300 tournaments shot. Sorry no pics of the set ups.

I just started shooting again last week.I plan on hunting with the Martin Hunter recurve this year.Might sell the Bowtech.It's really nice but I dearly love shooting trad bows so much more.

Back