that witch does not kill us makes us stronger

d2admin

Administrator
well ladies and gentlemen i took a half day off of work today just to come home and watch these terrorist attacks on cnn. i send a prayor out for all the hurt lost and dead people and their families. it is truely a sad day. call me a exstreamist but i think it is time to flex some american mucle and put and end to this **** once and for all esp. after watching the news footage from jerusalum and all those people were chearing about what happened in the usa. burn in hell you bastards you time is coming and all to soon. jeff

I agree, we simply cant let attacks like this happen without retaliation. We are the strongest country in the world, now lets show it, find out who did this and bring them some good ol fashioned justice! And I'm not talkin about put them in jail
wink.gif

Guys-
Flexing our muscles would be just great, as long as we flex hard, then squeeze again when needed. Enough of knocking somebody down then treating them like our best buddies a week later.
Time to put a big old "DON'T **** WITH" sign on the USA. I teach high school and have had classes full of kids so upset that they could hardly function all day.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 09-11-2001).]

VZ

Well said. Look in your encyclopaedia under flags. There is one used many years ago, during the Revolution. It has a pic of a snake and the words "Dont Tread ON ME". I think it is time to revive this old flag. And then live the words.

------------------
Safety,Ethics, Accuracy, Velocity, Energy-I am On the Way to the Arizona Predator Hunt!!!!!!

I agree with you guys. I am sad in my heart over this tragedy and I mourn the innocent who have been slain. Those who are responsible must be made to PAY in equal measure for the monstrous crimes they have committed.

Dawgkilla

I fell like you guys do but you need to watch your langauge here, we do have a lot of kids read the posts as well.

vz63 I had edited you saying buy using a * symbol. I agree with everybody here about this bad thing that happened today, I am very up-set about it too. Lets keep the bad words to a symbol we all can under stand what it means.
Thanks

Friends,
I can only say that we are horrified and shattered. Personally I am so angry that anything short of severe military retaliation will hugely disappoint me.
The World Conference Against Racism was held here in Durban last week. It failed, since it was hijacked by these same radicals to promote their cause. Our new "democratic" ANC led government is quite sympathetic towards the case of the Palestinians. But I assure you that the shooting and hunting fraternity is 100% on your wave length.
Be assured of our support and condolences and prayers.
Lochi.

Guys-
Sorry about the language deal, I'm usually not like that, but this just really sticks in my craw.
If it turns out that Usama bin Laden is really behind all of this then he used training camps that the US set up to help the Afghans fight the old USSR to train the people that could have done this to us. Nothing like a little international gratitude to make me want to keep helping others around the world. We, as a country, have given and continue to give more "stuff" to more people around the world than anybody else would even consider and it seems like all we get back for it is grief.
Maybe a good flag/national slogan would be "Paybacks are hell".
vz63

I got this E-mail this morning......

Where were the MEN?

On the Long Island train the "men" cowered as the killer casually strolled down the aisle, shooting targets of choice. One "man," actually related how he had held his briefcase over his head, hunched down in his seat and prayed that he would not be shot. Finally, while the shooter stopped to reload, when there was no danger, a couple of heroes tackled him.

At Columbine, 17 and 18 year old boys who should be men cowered under tables, hoping they would not be shot while the shooters casually reloaded and killed more.

Today, we do not yet and may never know how many "men" sat frozen in their seats while the hijackers stabbed flight attendants because they didn't have the balls to put themselves in harms way. Let the words of Pete Wiesner printed below serve as notice to the complacent American Male that we are now at war and you just might be called upon to put yourself on the line. In all the above cases there were enough men present to overwhelm the killers, quickly and with certainty. All it takes, or, at least, all it used to take, was one to get it started.

Which will you be? The one who gets it started or the one who sits, frozen in fear, hoping, praying, that you won't be a "victim."

Thank you, Pete, for sending this. It's comforting to know there is at least one man who asked the same question.

-------------------------------------------------------

Wanna know what happened on September 11, 2001?

The Japanese did not bomb pearl harbor with explosives, they did not sink ships with torpedoes, nor did hundreds die from strafing machine gun fire.

Some tiny men with POCKET KNIVES killed thousands of innocent civilians.

This is exactly the kind of attitude that is leading us down the road of disarmament in this country.

A bunch of whiney, scared sissies who want to be protected.

Nobody on that plane could have stood up and wacked one of those idiots with a laptop? I venture to guess that on a plane from Boston to LA there were numerous laptop computers. Could not ONE MAN have stood up and threw laptops at these idiots like a pissed off wife throwing dishes?

No, because this plane was loaded with the same people who think that Americans don't need guns, the second amendment needs to be repealed in order to make society safe. Self defense isn't part of their vocabulary. They are scared shivering little people who want the cops and the military to take care of them.

Where were your protectors today?

Did anyone notice that NOT ONE of those flights originated from Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma or any state where a good old boy would have slapped them down faster than they could mutter an unintelligible word?

The problem isn't with our intelligence departments, it is with our own bravery. We lack it. I am ASHAMED to be part of a country where people with pocket knives can kill thousands of my friends, neighbors and countrymen.

Pete Wiesner
Dallas, Texas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

------------------
http://predatormasters.com/varmint_masters.html

Your friend Pete hasn't read anything about the plane in Pennsylvannia, i guess. He should check CNN.com today.

The flights most likely originated from New England because the hijackers wanted to strike quickly and with full loads of fuel.

Interesting that Pete has so much information about what went on on that plane, exactly how it went down, what the passengers were told and lead to believe....
Of course, it's incredibly easy to see what the best course of action should have been AFTER the fact. Sitting in front of a computer, typing away, a course of action is so obvious, isn't it?

i'm just as much for action when the time calls for it, and i'd like to think that i would not only be brave but act intelligently, smartly, and with consideration of others. But i don't know, i've never been tested like that.

i can understand frustration, but i don't think Pete's comments are well-thought out or at all timely or appropriate at this time.

There are plenty of MEN and WOMEN and brave souls who died yesterday, and likewise brave and caring people who worked hard thru the night to save more.

Randy,
in all fairness it appears that the plane that went down in PA did have some men on it that were willing to do what was required of them. I too share your shock and outrage at those that seem to be passively led to their deaths and and let thousands be taken with them.

I would like to say here and now, if we go to war like we should, against the terrorists, one quote "Have gun will travel"

Ossama Bin what ever, you and your terrorist scum partners have targets all over yourselves.

And to all those that are rejoicing in the streets, Remember this, WE HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN PEARL HARBOR and WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!

Bill and his ilk are no longer in office. You have heard that you don't mess with Texas, well we got Texan in the white house, and we're getting set to kick some serious BUTT!

I just hope that GW doesn't stop short of erradicating this scum.

Dave Richards

Bush's "retaliation" speech this morning was an amazing disappointment. I wanted to see a really PISSED OFF leader of my country. I didn't. I wanted to hear an open declaration of war on whoever was responsible. I didn't. I wanted to have a strong feeling of confidence that America's Commander in Chief was taking charge and moving to action. I didn't. All I heard was a politically correct pussy telling the nation to have a nice day! I was more impressed with the Mayor of N.Y. There's a real man to look up to.

I watched on the news last evening that one of the victims poor wives received a call from her husband on one of the hi-jacked planes. He told her he loved her and that they were in fact being hi-jacked. He went on to tell her that he was sure that they were all going to die, and that the terrorists were stabbing people on board. He then told her that him and three others were going to do something about it, and the conversation was over. We have no idea what transpired on those planes, and should not speculate and finger point at dead men! SHAME ON YOU! This a time to heal and get our feet back on the ground. Sorry to sound so stern, but the damage has been inflicted, now lets use our heads, learn from it and get on with the pay-back! We don't chaos amongst ourselves.

------------------
I'd rather be lucky than GOOD!

HEY!! Don't get on my butt about something I got in an e-mail. I don't know the guy and although I did send it, I am not pointing my finger. I can promise you one thing WITHOUT A DOUBT...I would NOT have hesitated to do something.You guys don't have a clue. Sounds like some of those guys did do something...good for them! We will never know for sure what went on.I will also say that I know a LOT of people that would do the same.BUT, I do know some spineless crybabies , even in Texas, that would hide in the corner and "hope" everything would turn out ok, SO don't "point your finger" at me, 'cause I just forwarded it. Randy

My comments were directed at whomever made the original statements, not you Randy. Those words don't sound like you at all. Nobody is busting your cajones Randy. Whoever wrote the original e-mail sounds like they really have a need to blame somebody. Take care Randy.
wink.gif

------------------
I'd rather be lucky than GOOD!

Jeff, here's my 2 cents worth. I don't agree with you that the writer is looking for somebody to "blame". Blame-seeking is a refuge for cowards. Rather, the writer is challenging the manhood of EVERY American male, whether a passenger on those four airliners, or not. I agree that we have become a nation of wimps, so passive and complacent that only 3 MEN were willing to stand up and "do the right thing" on the PA plane. Those "heroes" probably saved the White House, and who knows how many more lives, from certain destruction. But those "heroes" were just everyday people, but with one exception. They still possessed their backbone, their dignity, their pride, and their sense of responsibility. If only MORE American men were like those 3, the Arab terrorists would not have been so successful. And to take it a step farther, if ALL American men were like those 3, the Arabs would not even have TRIED terrorism in the USA.
p.s.- I disagree on something else, too. I think the statement sounds EXACTLY like Randy, and me, and I would hope many, many others on this board, as well. Now, get indignant, feel insulted, and throw a flaming hissy fit if it makes you feel better. But you'd better hope there's a real man standing beside you the next time you get YOUR tit caught in the wringer!
A time for HEALING? I am so sick of political correctness and the prevailing "Can't we all just get along" attitude that I could just puke! This was an act of WAR. It is a time for men to act like men. Let the women deal with healing!

[This message has been edited by NASA (edited 09-12-2001).]

Randy,
My post was not meant to be a flame, rather a quest for justice for the men on the flight that crashed in PA.

I have been in a similar position, when I was in the military, and I reacted swiftly and decisively. It was on a greyhound bus loaded with passengers. I did what I needed to do and believe me that while I wasn't even thinking about fear at the time, I did think about it latter and started shaking uncontrollably. I also put out a fire in a dorm that saved the building, by myself, without regard for my own life, as I was not sure the building was evacuated.

Yes I do know what I would do, and have done, I am no hero, but I don't shirk my responsibility to myself, my family, my fellow citizens, or my country.

I don't mean this as a flame and I want to be clear Randy, that I respect your opinion. On this and other matters.

But once again in all fairness everybody will react differently, each according to his/her sense of responsibility, in any given situation.

And as we don't know and may never know what happened on the other flights, I can only pray for those that lost their lives, and those that lost their loved ones.

A thought that comes to mind is what would I do if a terrorist was holding a flight attendant hostage with a knife to her throat, would I advance or would I use restraint. To some, it would depend on the circumstances, but I would advance, I was trained to ignore hostages where terrorists are concerned, it was drilled into me as a special weapons guard. So now it is not even a second thought, to a terrorist all hostages are expendable.

However if it were not for my training I don't know how I would react, I would like to think I would still do the same, but I will never know.

Let us be sure, emotions are running high right now, and alot of questions are still unanswered. But what we do know is that alot of people are dead and hurting, we need answers and action. I think the action is coming and it will be swift. I pray it will destroy the terrorist networks across this world of ours, once and for all.

Once again, please accept my apologies if I have offended, it was not my intention.

Dave

Put the fire out NASA...and my tit is just fine thank you very much. Sounds like you've got it all figured out...I'm glad someone does...

[This message has been edited by Jeff Mock (edited 09-12-2001).]

Back