Like to do something...

d2admin

Administrator
Gentleman, as the father if a 17 year old, I've been struggling with Peco's loss for the last day or so. I found the address for the church but I don't know Peco's real name. If anyone knows, could you please email me and I can send out some flowers to the church, just a little something to help.

Bob

Pecos' name is Ken Short. All other info, address, phone number, email, is in an email to you.

------------------
Critr

LW42144.jpg

www.SaguaroSafaris.com

Bob, we've got to change your screen name. You've proven to me several times it should be Big HEART instead of jerk. I have a 17 yr old daughter and a 20 yr old daughter. I lost a little girl that would have turned 23 today, you guys don't know how good it make him (and me)feel to have friends and family like the people on this board. Thank you for your compassion. I'm proud of our board. Randy

I guess I have always thought that he was a fisherman that likes jerkbait's. Not just any jerkbait but BIG JERKbait's.
biggrin.gif

Am I right?

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

But not a very good one..You guys are too kind, but the fact of the matter is..yes, I am a big jerk...really...I swear. Now leave me the hell alone!
biggrin.gif

I sent Ken some flowers from all of us, I hope you guys don't mind. Theirs not a minute of the day go by where I'm not thinking of my own daughter, is she ok? Is she safe? Is she eating well? Is she happy? It goes on and on. My daughter and I grew up together, I was a single parent for many years. I miss everything about her, from the giggles in her bedroom playing with barbies, to the attitude she developed when she turned 13. Many of us are parents on here, some will become one someday. What Ken's going through is a nightmare for any of us. I noticed some others on here that have also lost children, parents and siblings. What a horrible thing to have to go through. I lost my mother a few months ago, she lived a long and happy life. Losing a child is something different to me. I pray to God I leave this existence before Alicia. We all share a common bond as parents of sons and daughters, what Ken is going through affected me greatly as it has you. I've prayed and will continue to pray for Ken and his family, but his daughters journey is only beginning and I'm sure she's looking down on her loved ones knowing that life on this earth is only a start, that their is another realm we know nothing of, where pain and fear is non-existent. She is in a better place, she and her family will sooner or later, meet again.

------------------
Bob

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

Bob,

You are a top notch guy. That is really a nice thing you did for The Short family. Hopefully our prayers and thoughts will help Ken and his family through this difficult time.

Bob if you need some money for the flowers let me know I would be more than happy to send some your way for the kind gesture. We really have some big hearted people around here. Thanks.

------------------

Bob,

Thanks for including all of us here at Predator Master. I would be glad to pitch in on paying for them to.

As already stated you are a Top Notch Guy!!!! and you are welcome in my hunting camp anytime.

Terry

Back