prayer request

Sharps Shooter

It is with a great deal of humility I ask you fellow members to remember me in your prayers. Seems my cancer has metasticized, and the prognosis/outcome does not look good. I was hoping to begin my predator hunting after the chemo regimen were finished, but I think perhaps I need to move the deadline up a little.

Please remember me in your prayers.

Sharps Shooter, out.

Sharp Shooter...

I've already said a few prayers today and you were in everyone of them and you will continue to be in all my prayers to the Good Lord.

I'm new to this cancer business having just gone through major surgery because of it, so I know the things your mind is going through.

So if you need someone to talk to, just email me, I understand a lot of the emotions you are going through. Keep your chin up, it's tough I know but I'm only a key strokes away if you need a friend.

God Bless you and be assured you are in my prayers and that of my family.

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

Sharps shooter, I have added you to my prayer list and with the helping hand of our Lord you will beat this.

We are all behind you 110 percent, so hang in there, and as AzWill said, "keep your chin up"

Ryan

Sharps.....you now have my phone number and you always have my prayers!

We cannot understand life and it's mysteries as long as we try to grasp it.

Indeed, we cannot grasp it, anymore than we can walk off with a river in a bucket, for in the bucket the water does not run.

To have running water we must let it go and let it run.

The same is true of life......!

.......a survivor and friend!

[This message has been edited by shotgun (edited 04-08-2001).]

Sharps shooter, my prayers are with you, hang in their buddy. I have tryed to call a couple of times, you have my number please keep in touch.your friend, singleshot Fred

Sharps Shooter,

I wish you strength and grace in your battle. I have added you to my prayer list...right next to Az Will.

God Bless,

Bob Connell

Back