any news?

Hello Will, you said it fine.
How brave can a guy get? I have not experienced any thing even remotely close to what you are going through.
If however I ever do, I am going to remember your grace and courage.
Hopefully I will be half the man that you are.
Craig.

AzWill,

Keep fighting buddy, you'll beat it. With the good lords help you can do anything.

You have the eye of the coyote (I would have said eye of the tiger, but Rocky has that one taken already
wink.gif
)

We are ALL praying for you so hang in there, you will win the fight!

I doubt you'll ever want to come to minnesota.... and why would you? your southern bones would freeze up here.
biggrin.gif
But if by chance you do, swing by and I'll take you out hunting (so I can pick your brain)
biggrin.gif

Looking back I can still remember each and every picture you posted on Posse Country. I used to laugh my ass off at some of the pics you posted... that was great medicine for me when I was feeling down. (Thank you Will) So have yourself a good laugh Will, and you will start to feel better. It worked for me.

Take it easy and get better soon! (That's an order)
wink.gif

RK

Azwill,

I've been off for a few days, so imagine my surprise when I read all that has been happening.

There are no words that a persona can say. Especially when the only time I've bantered with you is on the Internet. It's amazing how much one can learn.

As I know God is with you in this, and our prayers are there, miracles can and do happen.

We hope for the best, Azwill, my family and I have you in our prayers.

John

BTW Call in any more "little" coyotes with that caller lately? (The Chihuahua was cool!)

The critters in West Texas don't know what they are in for...I'm saving a very good place for you to hunt so, get you butt out here. I am excited and ready to go. God bless you buddy, I know God is working in you right now. See you soon...Randy

Does it suddenly feel sunny bright in here or is it me?
biggrin.gif

I think I speak for everyone in here when I say, What a feeling to see you up and posting again, Will. Seriously.

Hang in there buddy.
~River Runner~

Will, like the others, I wish I could think of some upbeat message to post here, but I am unfortunately more pragmatic and selfish, it appears.

I have suffered through a lot of loss and grief in my close circle of family and friends in the past several years, and this latest news about your situation has affected me deeply. You have been in my families prayers lately, and you have a tough fight ahead, but I know you have fought some damn tough ones in your life, and have won them all so far. You have an established track record of fighting the “good fight” and winning battles on many different fronts, and there is no reason to think that anything is different in this case, is there?

Will, the only real regrets that I have in my life that are permanent regrets, and can never be made up for, are the “Thank You’s” that I owe and can never repay to those that have really touched my life.

I have relatives that have passed away, but during their life, had done so much for me, that I would always be indebted. Looking back, it seemed I was always too busy or otherwise too damn pre-occupied to acknowledge the contributions and differences that they made in my life. But the bottom line is I never did, and now they are gone.

Now that it is too late, the guilt “sleeps for a while”, but never seems to go away, so by God, I swore I would never leave “loose ends” in my life anymore if I could help it.

Will, if I don’t take the opportunity to thank you now, it may not come around again, and that would bother me for a hell of a long time. Loose ends you know. That is what I meant by being personally selfish, I am writing this for my sake. Who the hell knows what life has in store for us 5 minutes from now, it may be MY turn tomorrow.

Thank you Will, for all the time you have taken from your life to answer my questions, the enjoyment and laughs I got from your responses to others, the time you have spent promoting and defending the sport we all love, and most of all………………………… your selfless service to our countries armed forces in it’s darkest hour in a little God forsaken place in Southeast Asia………….Semper Fi Marine, I salute.....S.Frame

[This message has been edited by S.Frame (edited 03-21-2001).]

That was very moving S. Frame! I can hardly see the computer screen for the tears! I have the absolute highest degree of respect for men like you guys that served there.

Will, You keep your chin up buddy. After you get done in Texas, you let me know when you are ready to head north! I got 3 calf killers that I can't seem to get a lock on. Maybe you can help me get them. Keep up the faith. Many are praying for you!

Everytime I think of aerial hunting I have to laugh about that picture you posted with the machine gun hanging out the helo. I can't imagine how that would scatter those coyotes but I bet it would sure be fun to watch. LOL! I laughed at the visual image of you proping Ed up when he got too far out on a limb. You have a great sense of humor. We need you here so you keep fighting. Don't ever give up!

ps Thank you for building us such a great home here. Wiley E

Hey Will,

I just got back online after my move to San Antonio. To say the least, I am shocked and overwhelmed. Be assured that you will be in my prayers daily.

God Bless!

Bob Connell

Back