Need your prayers for AzWill

Hey Will, I'm praying for you buddy..hurry and get well so you can come to Texas and hunt. Don't worry about the board...all is well. See ya'.Randy I've got your back!!

Already said get well soon on the other board, but thought that I would add another one on here, cant have too many good wishes right?

P.S. Hurry up, if you dont, Bob Davis might just break out that Bear Vigrously Defending Food sound on his WT!
biggrin.gif

AzWill and Family,

Best Wishes towards a speedy and redeeming recovery, and may Nature's Bounty continue to shine for you afterwards !

Robb

------------------
"Happiness... is a Target-Rich Environment"

Gee, AZee. Hope to see you up and about very soon. Best of luck.
I'll be passing through AZ. at the end of the month, I'll keep your coyotes honest for you!
wink.gif

Hey Azwill, hurry yup and git well and git back here! We miss ya! The kiyutes is a howlin'. I'm a learnin' new words like "usually", "sometimes", "generally", "most", and "quite often". Things is a lookin' up for me! Get well soon. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Wiley E

I've been off the boards for a couple of weeks due to a combination of computer problems and spring chores. Just read the news on another board and popped right over here. Now I know Will, why we haven't had a chat lately on ICQ. Spring is here, and everything looks better in the spring. Hurry up and get up and about Will.

Back