Uh- er- What I mean is- uh Azwill? You there?

d2admin

Administrator
I have another site on my favorites list, sponsored by extreme dimension, but noticed not many postings on it. Is this one taking its place or what? Will, you know the one I mean. Want to thank Steve for the invite to join this one. This makes 18 sites for info about hunting/shooting on my favorites list. Good thing I am retired or I would not have time to visit them all. I see a lot of names here I recognize from other boards. HI GUYS

------------------
God guns and guts made this country what it USED to be

Tom Huck...

Welcome to Predator Masters, and please feel free to make yourself right at home.

No, this site does not replace the Extreme Dimension Wildlife Calls forum.

The folks at Extreme Dimension Wildlife Calls (EDWC) thought so much of the mission of Predator Masters that they wanted to support Predator Masters in a major way, thus, we have this forum.

I've met a lot of nice folks because of predator calling but these folks are truly unique in the business world. The EDWC folks truly care about the sport of predator calling and want to support predator callers as much as they can.

I think that when you consider the fact that EDWC has not sold one call on the street as of yet, their taking such a bold step in supporting Predator Masters speaks for itself.

How many other companies have you seen do this?

I can tell you from experience - they make one hell of a call and they’re going out of their way to insure the call is perfect before they offer it for sell to the general public. The capabilities of this new device are simply amazing, and at a reasonable price.

Once again Tom, welcome and we're sure glad to have you as a new member to Predator Masters...
wink.gif

Will,

I got a chance to play with one of the prototypes this weekend. It now has the capability of playing two of the same sound simultaneously. This is one great call. I'm looking forward to putting one though the paces. The potential of this call is unbelievable.

------------------
Brian K. Bentley

Hunting is not just our right, It's our HERITAGE

Brian...

The EDWC folks told me they were adding some new capabilities to the Phantom Predator Caller.

The prototype I played with was great, sure hated to send it back.

Good luck on your trip and the best of luck. Please say hi to everyone for me. I have no doubt that the Phantom Predator will prove to be a predator's worse nightmare....
wink.gif

------------------
http://www.predatormasters.com

Back