JESSIE, 8 year old female. PRIVATE TREATY

poser

JESSIE, 8 year old female. Accepting offers....no trades.
I sent a txt to my friends to see if they wanted my cull. Didn't get any response so either they are as broke as i am or just don't want my junk.

Unfortunately, I am offering Jessie up for sale. Condition of sale, i get to breed her next cycle and get the whole litter of pups. I will pick her up from the time she is in heat til the pups are weened so she will be out of service for 4-5 months. If you dont live on the boundries of the State of Utah, im not interested in her going to you. Someone close would be best but im open to offers....

She was caught in a trap this year and spent 5 days out. Somehow she dug up the trap and made it back home. Her foot has been soar but she is coming around and starting to get back into shape. She is no spring chicken and has definatelly lost a step or two. I have just started hunting her since the conditions suck. She will strike her own track and catch it...even with a pile of pups in her way. She will trail in rough conditions and work dogs through tough spots. She is as close to a check broke dog as i have ever owned. She has just been a natural dog since she was a pup. I dont like to brag on any dogs because they are "just dogs" but this one has earned every bit of her keep and deserves a little bragging.

I don't think this is the dog for you if you already have a hi-powered pack. I don't think she will be able to go every day hard either. She would be the ideal dog for someone who has a young pack that needs lined out especially in the spring time with track being tought to find. She will hit a track alot of dogs will walk over.

Most important thing...she will only be sold to the right person, so if you are interested be ready to be questioned....lol

Thanks, and take care, jason 801 633 4659

I might be interested in taking her, let me know when would be a good time to call you, I am always out of cell service but you can shoot me a message on here with what works for you and I will call you then.
I do live live in colorado but have a brother in junc town so go there quite often.

Jason gave me a call and asked me to let everyone know that Jessie and Jasper are SOLD pending payment. And that he will return everyones calls tonight he is still on the mountain. Thanks

Back