New Cabelas Speedy Yote Seat

CanineKilla

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Home/Predator-Gear-Up|/pc/105625080/c/107321580/Cabelas-Speedy-Yote-Seat/1134520.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2F_%2FN-1104411%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253Bcat104791680%253Bcat106920180&WTz_l=SBC%3Bcat104791680%3Bcat106920180%3Bcat107321580

Anyone Try This yet?

Ive said before, 2 of my hunting buddies have one and this last weekend we took one on a contest with us. The drag works fantasticly it follows well and clips to the pack doesnt even feel like anything is there.

also with the elastic bands it kinda holds the seat tite to your butt. wich is good when sliding down icy hill sides. I know no one plans on falling on their [beeep]' but things happen.

Deadnoise, a member here, was stepping down a small wash out and his foot slipped down and he landed right on his butt. but he landed squarely on the seat. pretty much saved the day that could have been a painful one.

My better half got me one for my Bday yesterday and i played around with it last night so far i like it. it will get a good test in the next couple of days.
Steve

Gameeargabe I have that same seat and it is great for predator hunting.I did one little modification.I screwed a little wood screw in the snaps so they would not brake loose when I applied back pressure.I have had mine for three years.

The cabelas looks like a nice seat. Do the Bark olounger type seats strap to you or do you have to carry them by hand. I would really like a seat that you can just strap to your waist and you just sit down when you get to your stand. I can't bring myself to go woth one of the metal legged chairs. Noise and ease of carry.

Originally Posted By: GameEarGabeThe hunter specialites seat which is like the bark o lounge has a sling that you can throw over your shoulder while walking.

Gabe

Just don't one at Gander Mtn. They are like twice the price as hunter specialties.

Well men I'll introduce myself;Richard Payne of Hillsboro,Texas.I have the Cabelas Yote Seat and found mine to do just fine,just don't like a fanny pack.But I will say the seat is nice. Also it's as close to Mossy Oak Brush as Cabelas camo gets.
TEXAS RED

Welcome to Predator Masters Richard. Glad to have you aboard. I have the Speedy Yote Seat too but haven't used it yet. I was using a Turkey Vest but it was too hard to get on over winter clothing. I don't like a fanny pack too much either, but will do everything I can to free up my hands and make my walks to stands easier.

How much noise do the zippers make? I considered buying one untill I thought maybe ZZZIIIIIIIIPPPP would be a bad sound just before a stand.

t/c223encore.

No more than any other zipper on the market. Less noisy than velcro. Like anything else, it's all in the technique. You can pick up your feet and walk carefully or crunch every leaf you can, kick stones, and slam truck doors. If you grab the pull and rip it, you can make it go ZZZIIIIIIIIPPPP or you can pull it slowly and make it go zzzzzzzzz; it's up to you.

Have a look at this one,

Cabela's Seclusion 3D® Gobbler Lounger
Item : BB - 517165

You will have to go to cabela's, then enter the item no.I bought one and love it.

Originally Posted By: cmatera No more than any other zipper on the market. Less noisy than velcro. Like anything else, it's all in the technique. You can pick up your feet and walk carefully or crunch every leaf you can, kick stones, and slam truck doors. If you grab the pull and rip it, you can make it go ZZZIIIIIIIIPPPP or you can pull it slowly and make it go zzzzzzzzz; it's up to you.

Absolutlely right, all i thought of was the noise, not the action it takes to make the noise quiet or loud, DUHHHHHHHH ME!!!

t/c223encore.

I sure got a lot of help on here to pick out the one I wanted. I was going to get the bark a lounger, but they quit making it. I decided on the Browning Traker XT. I like the back support and the way it folds up like a bag to carry my Mojo Critter and Foxpro. I think I'll be really happy with it.

Back