WIN a POWER PLAY from RhinoCalls.com

Jay Nistetter

TOPIC: Dead Cats and Coyote Ears

First one to properly explain the similarity a Dead Cat has with Coyote Ears wins a POWER PLAY PAIR.

WATCH POWER PLAY

PowerPlayAR.jpg

Incorrect answers may qualify for a POWER PLAY single and will be judged on creativity and plausibility.

Tastefully graphic pictures may be appropriate… or not.

As I pulled the trigger on that big ole tom (cat) the coyotes ears raised with the sound of the 50 caliber as it wreaked havoc down into the valley. The coyote could hear the tom splatter over the tall grass. Thank goodness I had my power play. With one touch of my finger I stopped that coyote dead in his tracks at 500 yards. With my .177 caliber BB gun I touched a round off hitting the ground squirrel that was 25 yards out in front of me, I knew I should have given him a volley. I would have used my 50 cal but ammo was to high and being poor I could only afford 1 round.

O.K as you can see I don't know the answer.

Or the coyote could hear the cats screams as it was being eaten....again I'm clueless ha ha.

Last edited:
When I ran over the cat with the truck it went crunch.
The coyote picked up his ears and said lunch!
I don't care if the coyote comes in
I just want to run over the cat again.
So if the coyote wants lunch
it will have to run a bunch
because the cat is stuck in my tire you see!!

I hate cats

You can remain as motionless as a dead cat while you use the Power Play to fool the coyotes ears and bring him in that last few yards for the best shot opportunity.

Originally Posted By: smilinIBWhen using the new Power Play from Rhino Calls, you'll tickle more coyotes ears than you can swing a dead cat at.

That's it. I bet money on it. It almost sounds like its from their website.

I'm with you Utah, I have a good feeling aboout it!
thumbup1.gif

I just watched the youtube video, then visited his website(after I made the post) and I'm impressed with the dang thing. Just when I think I don't need anymore gadgets...then I figure he ain't rocking me out of $30+shipping. How the heck anyone can sell something like that for $7.45!! Pretty cool!

They're both "stiff"...yote's ears stiff/errect when focused/listening?

Probaby a long shot, but I got to try!

Last edited:
Back