aKill lite 250?

Teamroper

OK, let's say that the Kill Lite 250 is one of the better lights to get. Can I get away with using just this one light? Is there a way that I can use it to scan and then quickly snap it onto the gun (somehow) and use it to spot right before you shoot? Or do I need another light for when they come in closer? Thanks for any feedback.

Excuse me for all the novice questions but I have no experience at all with night lights. I want to buy one good light (or set of lights) and be done with it, never to complain again. LOL

You probably will be better off mounting the 250 to your gun and scanning with another light. There are a lot of options for scan lights. What is your budget maybe the guys can give you some ideas once we know what you want to spend.

NY Yote

Teamroper, thats exactly my plan. My light will be here hopefully tomorrow, im going to try and come up with something. Thinking i can cut part of the mount so it will pop right in there. I'll keep ya posted!

Mount the 250 to gun and drop another 100 bucks on a XLR 100 to scan.

It will be less awkward, safer and less tiring than scanning with a gun light.

Go for a eBay Cree 5w zoomable headlamp from Hong Link for $20.29. They are as bright as the 100. Check out the thread for night hunting.

Originally Posted By: NY Yote28You probably will be better off mounting the 250 to your gun and scanning with another light. There are a lot of options for scan lights. What is your budget maybe the guys can give you some ideas once we know what you want to spend.

NY Yote

It's not so much the $$$ factor. I'm not rich but I just don't want to buy another one down the road. Buying two lights is not a problem either. Just tell what the best is for the money. ALSO, will I get a red and clear lens with each of these lights or do I have to buy the extra lens?

Last edited:
Back