Kill Light 100

zekedogg

Hey guys just got another kill light this evening. I bought the 100 to go with the 250 I bought last month.Boy what a sweet set up I have now.

I wanted to let you guys know I purchased my lights at Quest Sports in Wampum,PA. http://www.questsportsonline.com/ What great people. They just got a big shipment in of Kill light 250's, 100's and also the hunter packages. The best part is the owner Jon told me if you call the order in instead of ordering online he will work with you on the shipping charges. They also had all the different mounts for scope and shotgun mounts.

I bought this headband from Tactical LED's http://www.tacticalleds.com/products/Nitecore-Headband-for-D10-LED-Flashlight.html a couple weeks ago and didn't like it cause my 250 was to heavy for it and flopped around.I kept it cause it was cheap and knew I would eventually get the 100 for scanning and thought it may work for that. Boy I'm glad I did. Last night I put the 100 on it and tried it out and man does it work well. The 100 is smaller and lighter than the 250 so it stays on top of the head and doesn't flop around. Another good thing about it is Tactical LED's is a PA. company always nice to keep it local.

Rick

unless you put one long shield on your headlamp your gonna lite up your gun and close souroundings...the kill lights have way to much spill...good gun light for long ranges though...

Originally Posted By: happyyoterunless you put one long shield on your headlamp your gonna lite up your gun and close souroundings...the kill lights have way to much spill...good gun light for long ranges though...

I was out tonight and had no problem with the 100 on my head worked fine didn't need a shield. The 250 on the .223 is a different story needed a shield on that lit the end of the barrel.

I put a piece of camo on the barrel form an out coat that I had worked greatOriginally Posted By: zekedoggOriginally Posted By: happyyoterunless you put one long shield on your headlamp your gonna lite up your gun and close souroundings...the kill lights have way to much spill...good gun light for long ranges though...

I was out tonight and had no problem with the 100 on my head worked fine didn't need a shield. The 250 on the .223 is a different story needed a shield on that lit the end of the barrel.

Back