Jeff Mock

Just a quick note to let all of you know that PREDATOR MASTERS has just gone over 34,000 registered members!!!

Yes, I know that not all members may be currently active, and some may not participate as often as others, but be that as it may, we have just approved member number 34,000!

Thank you to all of our members that help make this such a great place to be and hang out!

Well...2010 was a pretty big year for Predator Masters.

Our numbers are increasing, and our bandwidth usage is growing.

Here are a few stats from 2010:

We currently have 34,003 registered members.

In 2010, we averaged 808,822 "HITS" per day.

In December 2010, we experianced a total of 1,334,641 "HITS" per day.

That is fantastic
thumbup.gif

Joking aside. That's like an entire nice sized city. How do the numbers work out? I am guessing about 30,000 from Utah and 4,003 from other states and Canada.

Quote:Nice. Free hats for everyone? Right? or maybe a T-shirt? To celebrate this milestone.

thumbup.gif
ABSOLUTELY!! We'll be passing them out at the Hunt/Convention in Las Cruces in a couple of weeks!!
thumbup.gif

I thought it was getting crowded in here.

It has taken a lot of growing pains and a ton of hard work and dedication from a lot of people both members and and staff to get to this point.

The mods and admin put in a ton of personal time from family and their private life to keep things moving along. There is so much to keeping PM going that most never see. Kudos to the mods and staff for steering the train and kudos to the members and sponsors who support PM and the sport.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

I just registered today, was I #34,000?

Lots of great info on this forum for a new varminter like me, thanks for the effort of keeping this place running.

Jethro

i think i hit it 500,000 times in december lol
good numbers guys
yes i'm a PM junkie and i'm not streching the truth.
good job Predatormasters

No Jethro, you missed it by several I think. Not to worry though, sign up for the Convention/Hunt and we'll get you a hat.

Thank you to everybody who has worked on this site, past and present. If not for all of your hard work, Predator Masters would not exist for the rest of us.
Again THANK YOU

Shayne

I've really enjoyed the past 13 months I've been here.

Thank you Predator Masters Sponsers and Mods. I am pretty new to this site and I am addicted to it. I can't stay away and my wife isn't very happy because I keep buying from the sponsers here. Oh well its only money.

Thanks again

Josh

Yep, we just keep growing!!
ooo.gif

The other thing I noticed was the "maximum on line" went up to 687!!! That is huge!!

Thank You to all the Admin and Mods who make it all happen.

Mark

Back