Step 2: Shoot 'em.

Any questions????
biggrin.gif

------------------
Critr
www.SaguaroSafaris.com
LW42144.jpg

http://www.predatormasters.com

critr, your technique never said anything about camo, and chair, I, all most went out with a whisle and and a sling shot, hehe, nice pictures..

Good one, Craig! I've thrown some harsh language their way thinking that maybe it would knock them down or at least they'd turn around and say, "you talkin' da' me?"

------------------
B.Pierce
yotewalk.gif

That sounds exactly like a Texas two step....right, left, right,left, call, shoot, call, shoot......

Far better than one of those Kalifornia psychologists implemented 12 step programs..Hi, I'm shotgun and I'm a varmint hunter and ..1)Do you want to come here, 2)please come here, 3)think about coming here, I'm call you OK?, 4)can I call you, 5)will you respond if I call you, 6)would you call back if I called you, 7)would you be offended if I call you, 8)would you like to stand right there please, 9) where would you like to stand, 10) would you mind if I shot in your direction, 11) sorry I have to shoot at you, 12) now that I have shot you is there anything that I can do for you or your family?........LOL
wink.gif

Sorry, that is not a shot at the dedicted California Varmint Hunters. But I could see the beach surfing, tree hugging, bunnie hugging, psychos who are trying to outlaw guns and hunting making everyone at least fire a warning shot after you read the varmints their rights.......

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Back