Predator decoy freebies

R Buker

Hey guys,

I have a deal for a select few of you. There is a decoy manufacturer that has a dandy decoy on the market. And, the good news is that he is willing to give a few of you a free proto-type. And, the neat part is that he is willing to let me pick who gets them.

I'm going to select a few from this board, posse country and the coyote gods forum.

What I need from you to help decide is an email from you telling me what, where, how and how often you use decoys. I'm not interested in giving them out to people who don't use them. I only want o let people try them out who usually use them and have some experience with decoys.

So, let's hear from you guys. Send me an email to [url=mailto:foxhunter_56308@hotmail.com

Hey Randy,

Now you have my curiosity up. That is high praise coming from you. Check your e-mail!

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Randy: I'm like Bob. You've got my curiosity up. My e-mail is on it's way.
Chuck B.

------------------
If you ain't having fun, why bother doin' it?

Randy
I sent you an E.Mail, hope you got it . so far i have used the Decoy Heart with alot of sucess. The feather has produced for me as well . I always use a decoy in open country . But i dont use one on every stand . I would love to field test the Decoy for your friend . Thanks Jerry .

Want a true test?
Send one east
smile.gif

NiM

Hi Guys,

I had an amazing response to this decoy freebie. I have already assigned who will receive one. Let me tell you that it was a hard choice to make. I'd love to get one of these babies in the hands of nearly everyone who replied but the manufacturer only allowed me to pick ten names. I tried to spread them out over different parts of the country so they could be used in different types of terrain and on different critters. I chose people who hunt alot and who have experience using decoys. Unfortunately, there were many of you who fit that description that did not get one. I apologize. I took them in first come, first served order. And, let me tell you, some of you were mighty quick (Bob)

Any way, thanks for the response. I appreciate it a lot!

Randy Buker

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/gorge/5460
Hunting the Red Fox

Back