Calling seats.

Silverfox I have to admit that I have shot very few coyotes over my knee while sitting on this thing.
Not enough that I can tell you exactly why it was not prob , but if it was I never noticed it. I almost always use my sticks when I shoot, or if shooting a shotgun I just lean foward and blast away.
I imagine why it doesent tip back from pulling your knees up is that you would lean into your rifle a tad and that would counter balance everything.

There is a pic showing part of the seat, folded up with the glued-on section up, in the 3rd pic in the Wikieup coyote hunt thread....

------------------
Critr
www.SaguaroSafaris.com
fea6c171.jpg

Hey shotgun, I have one in green, works great at games, on bleachers, I just got a new cabelas camping cat., they have a camo one for 24.99. I going to try mine to see how it works, catus needles, are bad on inflatables

I picked up a small folding chair with a back on it last Fall. It's got a dull green frame, with woodland camo material for the seat, back, and storage pouch. There's also a strap that makes carrying it very easy. It's made by All-Luminum Products of San Antonio, TX and Philadelphia, PA. It's just the thing for those that find it a bit hard to sit on the ground.
smile.gif
MI VHNTR

Back