Anybody seen Prairie Ghost camo?

moonshine44

I got a set of Prairie Ghost camo at an archery show in March, and wow is it neat looking. I wore it for the first time tonight to a calling stand. It's the first camo I've found that looks like the sage brush country I hunt in. If anybody else hunts sagebrush, you might want to check it out. They are in Montana, and they do have a website. It's www.prairieghost.com. I think it's gonna be great for coyote hunting and archery season.

moonshine44. . .

Man. . . that sure is some good looking camo; from what I could see of it....
smile.gif

Interesting, interesting indeed....
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

Interesting stuff, the only prob I see is matching the background. I don't think it would work real well in the desert, you might need light colored backgrounding.

I am not familiar with Northern hunting so it just might be the ticket in sagebrush or tall light colored grasses.

The only tall light colored stuff I find around here is the weeds in my yard along about May.

Craig: The area I do most of my hunting in looks pretty much like the pics on the Prairie Ghost website. I really think it should be good stuff for up here, and even some desert areas, if they have gray green bushes.

Wow, that stuff is great. Here in the east our camo has to look like a tree line. I just got my new turkey camo from Skyline... I got the Apparition Green for this spring, but I think I will be getting some more patterns from them. The tree stand camo looks good for snow, and the regular Apparition looks good for fall / winter. I met one of the owners (Greg), he was a really nice guy. If you live in the east check them out, I think you will be impressed! This stuff is really 3-D.
www.skylinecamo.com

Back