How about tonight?

D Smith

Would tonight (after all of this snow here in ohio) be a good night to go call? Here lays the problem. I will not be going out to public land if I do call.

My fiance's family owns 10 acres in which at night we hear these dogs holloring allll the time! I thought about hiding in the pine trees in the back yard and doing a 45 minute calling session.

Think they are out moving tonight?? Also, I have trail camera pictures of fox in her back yard just a month ago, 3 greys. They may come in to the calling as well, no?

Originally Posted By: D SmithWould tonight (after all of this snow here in ohio) be a good night to go call? Here lays the problem. I will not be going out to public land if I do call. My fiance's family owns 10 acres in which at night we hear these dogs holloring allll the time! I thought about hiding in the pine trees in the back yard and doing a 45 minute calling session.

Think they are out moving tonight?? Also, I have trail camera pictures of fox in her back yard just a month ago, 3 greys. They may come in to the calling as well, no?

Why do you consider that a problem?

About anytime you're able and willing to go out is a good time. Yeah, I think they'll be moving tonight. Get out there tonight and give em a go. Dress warm.

I guess the problem is, there are houses and human around the area a lot. Its not really out in the 'country'. But if they are there, and they are hungry, they should come to the call!

give it a shot foxes hold up near houses. I would love a spot to hunt here in town where I live I see red foxes crossing the street all the time.

Back