2 million more fish dead in Maryland

Omnivore

Hmmm 2 million more and rising. 1000's of doves just died over italy.

And hundreds of thousand more fish were found floating off South Carolina

"Italy's dead doves come not long after 2 million dead fish washed ashore along Maryland's Chesapeake Bay -- and just days after up to 5,000 blackbirds fell out of the sky in a one-mile area near Beebe, Ark., and thousands of drum fish turned up dead along a stretch of an Arkansas river.

Other animal die-offs in the past two weeks include reports of 40,000 dead crabs washing ashore near Kent, England, hundreds of snapper fish dead in New Zealand, 150 tons of red tilapia dead in Vietnam, 500 jackdaws crashing to their death in Sweden, more than 450 birds falling onto a Louisiana highway and a mass of dead fish in a Florida creek."

link

"It's death on a wide scale, biblical-type stuff: Millions of spot fish died last week in the Chesapeake Bay; red-winged blackbirds tumbled from the skies by the thousands in Arkansas and Kentucky over the holidays; and tens of thousands of pogies, drum fish, crab and shrimp went belly up last fall in a Louisiana bayou."

link

Weird! The links are endless and it seems like there are new species and places in all of them.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder how many have died that havn't been found yet.

Tell you the truth it's making me alittle nervous. If it is something bad going on the gov won't tell us till it's too late.

Last edited:
Well, not to get all technical or "out there" BUT I'm thinking species that rely heavily on the polar fields as a directional finder may have some issues in the year to come.

Many have heard about the whole Mayan calendar thing coming up in the winter solstice next year. (End of the world woooo.) The interesting variable that also come in line with that particular year is when the Winter Solstice occurs (The earth at its northern most tilt), is that the milky way galaxy (which we are in) just happens to cross its center mass galactic plane with our solar system at the same time. So right now our solar system is above the north part of the Galaxy about to cross to the south hemisphere of the Galaxy. Our Polar regions could follow the Galactic gravitational plane.

This really isn't the 1st time this has happened, but what I have not seen any one put together yet is just about every 50k years the earth goes through a polar shift. Not only can the polarity change but it has been known to completely relocate. They know this because of volcanic formations, as they are in liquid form the crystals point to magnetic north or south depending on the hemisphere. So we know the north pole was in Wyoming before, as well as many other places.

So, I've been monitoring some gravitational voids occurring through the central northern hemisphere. My deduction so far has been the extreme tilt of the winter solstice is happening as the galactic gravitational plane passes could be why the polar shifts happen. (every 50k years or so) Interestingly enough these series of animal events align with the earth core gravitational anomalies going on right now.

If I'm right it could get real interesting, one side effect of a polar shift is the loss of the gravitation field that deflects the solar winds from us. (what is allowed into Earth appears as Northern lights at the poles, the rest is deflected) But a shift of the poles depending on the speed of it could have huge implications on anything electric...As in no gravitational field no deflection, it could switch in a second or it could take a month, year..who knows. So what I'm saying worst case, learn how to make a fire with a stick soon, best case, TV will break for a few hours.

OK I'm putting my propeller cap down now 8

I have read some stuff on that. One more thing is nasa is saying there are going to be alot of solar activity (flares) around the same time all this may happen.

They're playing it up, and tracking it, so when it quits they can tell us that the Republicans caused it all, and Obama and the Democrats had to clean it up!

Back