Az Congresswoman Shot This A.M.

This is one of the worst kinds of acts that can be perpetrated in our society....

While I may disagree with some of the stances and attitudes of our more Liberal elected officials, this type of activity does nothing to help our individual positions and has the potential of creating more harm to our positions...

I have been following this. My son goes to school in Tucson. He was nowhere near, thank God. I feel for the parents and family members of the victims. Let us keep them in our thoughts.

Originally Posted By: Jeff Mock***UPDATE***

The news is reporting that the shooter is a 22 year old kid!

Correction.

A 22 year old Jackass!

From his youtube posts the shooter seems to be a mental case of some sort. Reading some of the comments from the NY Post a lot seem to come from mentals and complete imbeciles. I can see another big push by the brady bunch and like minded gun grabbers.

Listening now to the Pima Cty sheriff blaming his derangement on the "vitriol and bigotry" coming from talk radio and TV.

Dead victims identified, the sorry bastid killed a 9 yr old born on 9/11 and old people. Hope they fry him.

Victims killed in Rep. Giffords shooting
Posted: Jan 08, 2011 9:53 PM MST Updated: Jan 08, 2011 11:06 PM MST

Doctors cautiously optimistic Giffords will survive shooting

Six people were killed Saturday when a gunman attacked Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Those killed:

* Christina Greene, 9,who was born in Maryland on 9/11. She was featured in a book called "Faces of Hope: Babies Born on 9/11". A neighbor took her to the event, thinking the girl would enjoy it. We're told the neighbor was also shot.
* Gabriel Zimmerman, 30, was recently engaged to be married, was Giffords' director of community outreach. He graduated from Rincon High School in 1998 where he was active in student government. A vigil was held tonight by his friends who described him as "caring," "motivated," "a free spirit," and "a man who understood how to live life"
* U.S. District Judge John Roll, 63, earned his law degree from UA in 1972. Roll was nominated to the federal bench in 1991, and has been the chief judge of the district of Arizona since 2006.
* Dorwin Stoddard, 76, was a church volunteer. When the shooting started, Dorwin tried to protect his wife by laying on top of her when the shooting started. She was wounded in the attack.

Others killed:

* Dorthy Murray, 76
* Phyllis Scheck, 79

We're working hard to get information on the other victims. If you know any of these people and would like to add to this list, please email news@kold.com.

http://www.kold.com/global/story.asp?s=13810013

:)Pima County Sheriff Dupnick should leave the investigations and making conclusions to those who are being paid to do it. His off the cuff remarks are most likely incorrect and he may have prejudiced whatever trial there may finally be held.

From what was in the news yesterday, this is the classic 'loner who lives with his parents and has serious psychological illnesses' type of case we hear so often, and NOT a political point of view of any of the parties.

When you blend in the crime/terror threat these days, we can sure look forward to zero open public forums where there is no chance of good security.

What a total waste all the way around!

Good hunting!
cool.gif

Last edited:
cool.gif
You are apparently right about that site! It is pulled off/blocked already!

Stunning that he was using the past tense apparently knowing what the future would be like for him! Terrible thing all around!

Would really not like to be the store/salesman who handled his purchase of the pistol and extended magazine!

Good hunting!
cool.gif

Back