Tikka Vs Remingtom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to sound like "Survivor" about voting people off. Buy the one you like the feel of and go from there.

Last edited:
He doesnt bother me. But I also dont get involed in the arguments over which is better, He has his opinion and everyone else has theirs.

Well, my opinions of 2much is ya, he can be a richard cranium at times, he's very opinionated at times, and sometimes a real pain in the arse. On the other hand he has never been rude to me personally and has always given me helpful advise. So I don't always agree,ya well I don't always agree with everyone about all things. No reason to ban a member for that is there. He is very good at getting an argument going and keeping it going. But look how many people are reading it and posting. I personally don't care for Howa rifles, am I gonna get banned? Lighten up folks, 2much is setting back laughing his a$$ of at how mad you people are getting. If you look at his previous posts, there is alot of valuable info there. He's probably a good guy, just wears a black hat! JMO

Heck, pick on me awhile, I'm bored!

ok, ive been reading this and to be honest its getting to be a bit much.

There are folks here that do become a tad abbrasive at times, whatever.

So you have a beef with somebody over an internet back and forth. what can you do but have a POLL to vote them banned?

really people this is getting stupid

There is a thing called the IGNORE function, learn to use it!

there Problem solved, you will get the bill in 7-10 days.

Dave

Originally Posted By: kal52

there Problem solved, you will get the bill in 7-10 days.

I think kal52 should be banned for sending us a bill for doing nothing more than stating the obvious.
wink.gif

Let's start a poll.

As the subject of one poll to get banned, am I allowed to vote?

I would gladly trade that bill for an immunity idol... please

and would anyone care to form an alliance? at least until the final 4, then its everyone for themselves.

I would also like to note, bigsky should not be allowed to vote, he doesnt even know what game is being played, and should be nominated for elimination as well
tongue.gif

thanks

Captain Obvious

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Chupathingy I want a poll to ban Repete because I find his boxers butt offensive
grin.gif

The tribe has spoken

Chupa

Wait a minute .....................

That's his BUTT ???
blink.gif

OH ............MY ...............GOD ...............
cry.gif

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: Chupathingy I want a poll to ban Repete because I find his boxers butt offensive
grin.gif

The tribe has spoken

Chupa

That's his BUTT ???
blink.gif

cry.gif

Higgy, don't even get me started on your avatar
lol.gif
Cracks me up EVERY time!

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: Chupathingy I want a poll to ban Repete because I find his boxers butt offensive
grin.gif

The tribe has spoken

Chupa

That's his BUTT ???
blink.gif

cry.gif

Higgy, don't even get me started on your avatar
lol.gif
Cracks me up EVERY time!

Chupa

Yeah, I know. But that's his ................ BUTT ???
blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back