FP Fury

makitaman

Who has the best deal on a FP Fury ? FP seems to be one of those products that never gives a deal or goes on sale anywhere. If its $599 in one place its $599 in the other, you can't tell me some dealers don't get a break. Even though they can't put the price in their ads,they could in their email replies.I think FP needs to have a after Christmas sale across the board on all their products.Just a thought $600 is alot of Ammo !
confused.gif

Hit up your local gunshops/pawnshops and see if they can order one through their suppliers. I know of several shops I can get a brand new one for under $500. You will only get the standard sound list that comes with it.

Thanks 5spd, I was hoping for at least 1 helpful answer. Its hard to ask a simple question anymore without someone just having to say something,not like the old days when you ask something and you got a helpful answer.
The standard list is fine, I know FP is the top of the line caller. I really appreciate your straight up helpful answer.Thanks again 5spd.

I noticed one on ebay a couple days ago that was a new unit, for $530 shipped to your door. I believe the Fury comes standard with 100 sounds so you should have more than enough sounds to work with!

Last edited:
Seriously, if you want the best deal, you want to be looking at eBay, classifieds on the forums, and craigslist. I hadn't heard of the gunshop/pawnshop deal though, that's interesting to know. I wasn't trying to be a wise guy, I was trying to point you in a good direction. Watch the above spots after Christmas, I"m sure guys will be selling "old" stuff.

I was fortunate enough to find one at cabelas in the bargain cave (new) but returned for 380 and with the signing of a cabelas credit card I got it for 280 with my other purchases. I was at the Wheeling WV store. I was just very lucky. They did have a couple fx3 and I believe an fx5 and a scorpion as well. If there is a problem with an electronic purchase in the bargain cave you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or with Foxpro's awesome service you can deal with them direct to resolve an outstanding issues.

Back