The best light!!! Period, so far...

Try using a pop or snap on lens from either a Nite Lite or a Wheatlight. Both are available in either red or amber and are made of a thick (approx. 1/16" thick) translucent plastic. Just remove the lens from the bezel, trace then trim on a belt or strip sander as mentioned by another member and you're there.

What is the diameter of the lense you want to replace. I have a lens for my 5100 and 5200 Wheatlight. I can measure the dia. for you so you'll know if it will meet your application requirements but either one should be plenty big enough to do the job. If I remember correctly they were pretty inexpensive.

Last edited:
i have the fenix TA30
it is very nice and for my setups i only shoot TOPS of 100 yards in the dark i can identify and shoot just fine with the lamp in those ranges
i love the fenix lights
thought about getting the TK30 and mounting it to a tripod for scanning

Originally Posted By: Chad WalkI bought one of the MTE M3-2I Flashlights and it is very bright also...Either light is way more brighter than the Predator Light...

I paid $50.00 for the light.
I bought a 10 pack of 18650 rechargable batteries for $20.00 off ebay..
I also bought a 18650 charger for $6.00 off of ebay...

Total $76.00 and it is a brighter and cheaper...How can you go wrong?
thumbup1.gif

How long will a light like this last on an AR15? It doesn't appear to be advertised as shock resistant. Or does it not really matter since the bulb is an LED? I'm definitely a newbie in this area...

Originally Posted By: Undrcoverrednek

How long will a light like this last on an AR15? It doesn't appear to be advertised as shock resistant. Or does it not really matter since the bulb is an LED? I'm definitely a newbie in this area...

Just to be honest with you, I dont know? Never thought about it...It could be the led or the low recoil of the AR-15....Thats a good question but really, being shock proof never crossed my mind...I havent had any trouble of blowing bulbs at all on any of my lights if thats what your asking...Where are you at in Va?

Chad

Just my two cents. I just picked up a H.I.D. Light from www.HIDcountry.com This thing is bright. It is 1500 Lumens, they have all kind of lights. LED's Cree's, and HID's all the way up to 3500 lumens, Run time on them are not bad at all. Might want to check them out. I have been shopping for a light for a while. can't get enough lights for night hunting.

Chad,

thanks for the info. I'm in southeastern VA. I've never done any predator hunting. Thought I might get call, stick a light on my gun, give it a go a night or two this year.

I heard a bobcat screamin last year when I went to dump a deer gutpile. Scared the bejeezus out of me as I'd never heard it before. Looked in to predator hunting a little and thought I'd at least get out to get away from the TV after dark sometime.

I bought this light in september and it worked great. the amount of light it puts out is amazing. althoe it is quiet cold in minnesota right now and it wont turn on at all outside if its below freezing but once I get home about 30 min after I get home I look over and the light is turned on. so if you live someware cold put your mone into kill light I also have 2 of them and they always work.

I bought this light in september and it worked great. the amount of light it puts out is amazing. althoe it is quiet cold in minnesota right now and it wont turn on at all outside if its below freezing but once I get home about 30 min after I get home I look over and the light is turned on. so if you live someware cold put your mone into kill light I also have 2 of them and they always work.

Back