Remington 700 CDL or SPS w/detachable box magazine?????????????????????????

bigsky_songdogs

Anyone have one of these? Im wondering how the magazine is, feeding etc. Does it rattle in the gun? Does it lock in tight so it can't fall out easily? Anything else you want to add about them?

Thanks

(Please dont turn this into another gun bashing debate thread
smile.gif

Last edited:
I didn't know you could get a CDL with a DBM?? I would really like to have one in a LH CDL in 223 with a DBM(too many darn initials). I certainly would not turn this into a bashing thread. I would really like to have one. The DBM is what is keeping me from buying one. IMO the CDL is one of the best rifles on the market for the money. Tom.

I don't know of a CDL but Remington did make there 700 mountain rifle with a detachable mag. I passed on one several years ago in a .243 and now wish I would have grabbed it.

Couldn't find one, so I made one!

Lito-gun1.jpg

Lito-Gun2.jpg

Just got this one back today, the Smith did an awesome job! Seekin's Precision Bottom metal, Accuracy International Mags.

Can a guy be in love???
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: littletoesCouldn't find one, so I made one!

Lito-gun1.jpg

Lito-Gun2.jpg

Just got this one back today, the Smith did an awesome job! Seekin's Precision Bottom metal, Accuracy International Mags.

Can a guy be in love???
wink.gif

Must'a been made for the british market.....shifter's on the wrong side
grin.gif

Chupa

LoL Chupa! My Friends call it the "Friday Made Gun".

This one is .223 Caliber, HS Stock, Seekin's Precision Bottom Metal, AI Mags, Luppy 3.5-10X40mm M1 LR Tactical sitting in Badger Ordnance Rings and Picatinny Rail and hangs off the shoulder in a Turner Saddlery Sling.

This is my 'yote rig. Went hunting with a buddy that had DM on his rifle, and I just had to have it with my 'yote rig. Have another with first generation Accuracy International bottom metal, and mags in .308.

Can't wait to get back out and shoot it!

Back