Lets see some pics, CUSTOM VARMINT/PREDATOR bolt actions!

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Ken,
tt2.gif

Dasher, you have some fine customs. What twist you running on your 22-243? What bullet/speed you pushing?

.22mag, Swaro AV 4-12
a4b65ca3.jpg

Sako Quad
DSC_0538.jpg

CZ 22 hornet.
DSCI0132-1.jpg

DSCI0421-1.jpg

This isn't too custom, other a trigger job............

002-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

The only other 2 rifles I have (that I have pics of) that I use for predators/varmints are ARs..........

Originally Posted By: getfoxyI'm gonna go ahead and say superseal must be single

I'm not married, but been dating the same woman for over 4yrs now.

Ken, that's some nice wood.

Thanks. I'm not deserving. Neither has been in the field, only on the range. The pics don't do the 22-250 on top justice at all.....

Nice boys. Here's a few of mine--

7-270 WSM XP/3-12x Burris with 40% optical booster--

025_25.jpg

17 Fireball XP--

031_31.jpg

6AI 700--

051_51.jpg

6.5-284 XP--

img018.jpg

Sav. Super Striker 22-250/8 twist McGowen--

IMG_1014.jpg

Sav. Striker 243 WSSM--

img016.jpg

6.5 WSM XP/Leupold Mk4/Holland's HUMR--

063_63.jpg

Sav. Tgt. Action 225 Win./8-twist McGowen/Unertl BV-20--
IMG_1003.jpg

7-08 XP--

img017.jpg

Originally Posted By: getfoxyI'm gonna go ahead and say superseal must be single

I've met Sarah on several occasions. Nice girl. The pink rifle is hers. Mikey won't be single too much longer.........grins

You know, for all the savage love I have seen on this site, only 1 rifle so far was a savage. Is someone going to represent?

(I didn't see the strikers)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Dang, I shoulda posted this before 2mg posted his!!
He's always got some nice toys.
grin.gif

004-1.jpg

002-9.jpg

That is a nice toy you have there. I really like it.......

No--oughtta' i guess. Try to get one up. It'
s an old gun, but it's the only one i ever had measured for my length of pull. Bell and Carlson stock/26" Shilen. Got right around 3600 with the Hornady 87 BTHP (never could get the 87 V-Max to shoot). Greg Tannel set the barrel back and it's still shooting...OK.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: getfoxyI'm gonna go ahead and say superseal must be single

I've met Sarah on several occasions. Nice girl. The pink rifle is hers. Mikey won't be single too much longer.........grins

Thought i remembered some pics of her SS put on here awhile back--beautiful girl as i remember.

Back