Scent wafers by H.S.?

Rustydog

I just watched a DVD from Hunter Specialties and noticed once again that Al Morris ALWAYS wears the scent wafers. (I know he sells them, but I am curious about something)

Do any of you wear these wafers and where you get them? I did a Search and all I found was Doe Estrus and Earth Scent. What do you think, are they worth the hassle?

Rustydog

dont waste your money !! thats all the info i can give ya . i use wildlife research products and i wouldnt even their scent wafers i dont believe in them .

My thoughts are they will not be effective.
If you are using them you will have to be upwind of the critter for the wafer to work.
If you are upwind NOTHING will mask your human odor.
The coyote will just smell a human and whatever flavor the disc is.
Plus it will smell gun oil, Hoppe's, etc, etc, etc.
Just use the wind to your advantage and save your cash for more boo-lits.

At the time of the videos were made, Al (Morris) was sponsored by Hunters Specialties, the makers of the wafers.
Of course he's gunna wear one.

Originally Posted By: steve- N.MI use them in the plastic tote that i keep my camo in...but i dont wear them

same here,wife wont come near me i smell like dirt lol
they last for ever,put them back in there continer and there good as new.
i see them at wal-mart all the time.
i dont rely on them i stll watch the wind

I use them in my plastic totes for storage over summer of hunting clothes. They do last a long time too. Once again we all know that we cant cover the human odor for coyotes, but I do use them always have one on my hat whether I am hunting deer or coyotes or turkeys.

Back