LED Hunting Lights

I just bought the new model of this light its 5 watts
instead of 3. Not sure how that translates in terms of
brightness. took it out tonight and its pretty bright.
It will light up eyes out 150 yards or so, the beam is
pretty tight so it would probably work for calling
pretty good. I bought it for a walking light and to
light up trees coon hunting. It was about 10.00 more
than the original. pm me if you want and ill let you
know where i ordered it.
hope this helps

casey

im not a white light man myself....

my buddy and myself bought 2 of these

Adjustable CREE LED HeadLamp flashlight Torch 300 lumen

has battery holder in the rear...black with red strips...

they are unbelievable for 20 bucks or so...

you get the headlamp ...charger...2 18650...batterries..

runtime is about 4.5 hours...on high..

low is all tat is pretty much needed...

it is made well and has a focusable beam...on high and low...

on high it holds a 4ft diameter or so beam out too about 300 yards....and lights stuff up...

it adjusts to every type calling situation...

both worked exellant it was about 15*.....

the light is brighter than the 100 white kill light on high...and holds a tighter beam..with no flood hardly at all...

low is just under the white xlr100...but can be zoomed in and out on both models....

like i said if you like white this will make the perfect scanning light...without a doubt...

here is the almost same light as the kill light xlr 250 for a lot less money...just does not say kill light...

http://brinyte.en.alibaba.com/search/product?IndexArea=product_en&SearchText=uf900

also another good light

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-w...-2-cr123a-22934

Which one would that be?

Originally Posted By: happyyoterim not a white light man myself....

my buddy and myself bought 2 of these

Adjustable CREE LED HeadLamp flashlight Torch 300 lumen

has battery holder in the rear...black with red strips...

they are unbelievable for 20 bucks or so...

you get the headlamp ...charger...2 18650...batterries..

runtime is about 4.5 hours...on high..

low is all tat is pretty much needed...

it is made well and has a focusable beam...on high and low...

on high it holds a 4ft diameter or so beam out too about 300 yards....and lights stuff up...

it adjusts to every type calling situation...

both worked exellant it was about 15*.....

the light is brighter than the 100 white kill light on high...and holds a tighter beam..with no flood hardly at all...

low is just under the white xlr100...but can be zoomed in and out on both models....

like i said if you like white this will make the perfect scanning light...without a doubt...

Let me just say from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE... everyone on this website needs to try this light... you WILL NOT BE SORRY. I've used this same light in their 200 lumens model... and that was brighter than I ever needed... talk about a tracking light... it was my best friend in the woods this year. Blood trails are easy to follow. All you guys... do yourself a favor and get one of these lights.... you won't be sorry. Warning.... you'll end up buying another one later, because your buddy will start crying about wanting one. Now... if I could get this same light with a red lens...

Dan Brothers,
Am I missing what light you are talking about? Don't see the product mentioned. What is it? where did you get it? how Much?
Thanks,
Curt

Well I ordered one for $20 it about the price of batteries and the charger. Kinda funny under features it says batteries not included but under package contents it says 2 batteries included.

I ordered a #1 storm king scope cover for mine for when I use a red lens. I will probably buy a 2nd one just for a backup since they are so cheap. I used mine a couple nights ago and had no problem operating the switch or zoom with heavy gloves on.

Finally....this sport is getting cheaper!

I did a search for Storm King Scope Covers and came up with nothing. Smillin could you please post where you are buying from?
Thanks

I don't see the red lense cover listed. Am I missing them or are you modifying them once you get the flip up cover by adding the red filter material?

I just purchased one of these lights today from e-bay. Does anyone know the turnaround time once the order is placed?

Last edited:
Back