***2010 Deer Photo Contest***

cbosshog79

***2010 Deer Photo Contest***

Well guys, we're going to have a little photo contest for you big game guys. I'm a huge fan of well done "hero shots" that have a magazine cover appearance and that is what we are looking for here. In other words we want to see the pictures that you would be proud to hang on the wall, good clean pictures with no tongues hanging out or a deer sitting in the back of a truck.

We're going to limit this contest to deer, elk, moose, antelope, etc... and we want to see your smiling faces showing off your trophy regardless of whether it is a doe or a trophy buck.

We have some pretty decent prizes lined up for you boys and girls that will make it worth your while but what this is really about is preserving your memories. This contest will run through the second week of December so that we have time to finish it up before the holidays and will be voted on by the mods in the big game and bow hunting forums. Only photos from this hunting season will count and that includes the pictures of your deer from October.

We will have prizes for three places; the winner will have their choice of a semi-custom skinning knife or a custom grunt call. The grunt call was provided to us by WSMBUCK and I put together the knife so excuse the poor craftsmanship...
w00t.gif

Post your pictures in this thread so that we can keep track of them and good luck to everyone!

Please post only one picture per animal!

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

Nov10-3.JPG

Nov10-2.JPG

Nov10-1.JPG

Last edited:
Well here is my 15 year old daughter with her first Buck she shot on 10-2-10. I think she should win. Not a Monster Deer but he sure was a good looking Deer.
DSCN1738.jpg

Here I am with my little Buck I shot on 10-23-10
DSCN1757.jpg

Last edited:
Today(103010)was opening day for the 2 day TN Young Sportsman deer hunt. I accompanied my youngest, Wesley, and he scored a double!! The limit is 3 antlerless deer per day and 1 buck. He used his DPMS Sportical to bag these two fine does about 20 minutes apart. Needless to say this picture says it all. TTT

YouthHunt10034.jpg

Originally Posted By: TnTnTnToday(103010)was opening day for the 2 day TN Young Sportsman deer hunt. I accompanied my youngest, Wesley, and he scored a double!! The limit is 3 antlerless deer per day and 1 buck. He used his DPMS Sportical to bag these two fine does about 20 minutes apart. Needless to say this picture says it all. TTT

YouthHunt10034.jpg

Way to go , teach them young to feel the frezzer. Nice shooting
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Looking good guys, let's keep it up!

In an effort to keep things from getting cluttered on this thread please only post one picture per animal.

Last edited:
DSC00075.jpg

My first deer with a bow. 45 yard shot. Hes only 21 wide but he scored green 176 gross! Hes got an 9 inch in line kicker off his main on the right and a 4 inch one on the right to make him a 6x6. Waited a long time for one like this to come along, it was a very very good day!

Back