First arrow of the season....(not what I was hopeing for)

Zack Beam

This was my first arrow of the season. Ive only hunted this stand twice and seen yotes both times. Last time we had about 13-14 mph winds and I couldnt hear him till he was about 20 yards and disappeared into the thick stuff. Yesterday morning this girl came out of the thicket to 30 yards and I hit her alittle high with the Rage 2 blade and spined her then finished her off with the Rage 3 blade. Im seriously consideing switching to the three blade! I like the "plug" type holes they make. If this heat would move out the deer will start moving alittle better so hopefully it wont be to long before we have some deer on the ground. Good luck this season yall!

DSCF1614.jpg

DSCF1618-1.jpg

Nice. After 2 weekends of not seeing any deer I had to settle for a hog. If the hog wouldn't have come out I was going to take out a squirrel!

Sparky13

They just havent been moving much untile right at dark. My dad and brother were filming in a set the other day and had about 5 deer come in at dark.

here there moving "at least in my spot anywase" mid and late morning!

thats what my trail cam says anywase,

besides the button buck, and the buck i missed i havent seen any yet!

Originally Posted By: Zack BeamI appreciate it yall. That sucker chewed my arrow in half after I shot her the first time.

haha i was wondering why you had a 6 inch arrow in your quiver zack!

great job!

Back