Fahrenheit 7-11....anybody gonna see it ?

KyCoyoteHunter,
CPA or not, you don't, nor will you ever work for me, thats is very clear.

I find it somewhat ammusing that you claim to know everything and be such a righteous person, but in other posts, you make it perfectly clear, that you will totally disregard your state game laws, and hunt illegally, that is unbelievable, and proves something to me about your character.

KyCoyoteHunter,

It isn't a matter of luck. It is a matter of staying focused, paying attention to detail, taking care of my employees, providing superior product and customer service, and being honest and truthful to customers.

I have actually refused business because I didn't feel it was what the customers actually needed and have them come back in the future, with a more suitable need, because I was honest and up front with them and they knew that they could count on my integrity.

So you see, it isn't luck. When I have to start relying on luck, it's time to get out of business.

I watched Pat Roberts as he gave his report on Fox news. He didn't say there were no WMD's in Iraq, and he didn't say there was no connection between the former president of Iraq and the terrorist's of Al Quaida. Now I ain't the brightest bulb in the lamp but when news media Liberals spin a mans words around from what he actually said to what the "media" THINKS that he meant to say, I smell a rat in the basement.

Guys, take a deep breath here. Has anyone stopped to realize that you're arguing with someone working off an episode of Good Morning America and cover page of MSN.com? All of this economical enlightenment is great, informative and interesting... however. Personally I think to argue his information mathematically would be out of my depth... I think perhaps KY needs to stop and analyze the fact that perhaps he's reaching unchartered waters.

No offense, but MSN is not a place for a mature adult to gather their news, it would be like me claiming economical statistics off of nascar.com because they decided to put stock tips on the page for their readers.

The sides of the stories that you seek are not so hard to find... they are quite popular right now. Your MSN poll is interesting, like Stu said they are pointless, go to Foxnews.com and see how Bush leads (a legitimate poll) 53/46 without Nader. The poll on MSN should show you how their viewers think (or how easily they are pursuaded) and thus the reason for the lopsided stories... when news outlets (legitimate ones unlike msn) stop selling to the audience you will have a fair and balanced report, until then you'll find stories that YOU'LL love all over the place.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, surely you really understand the media? And how to read it? And how it can be twisted without being "illegal" but remains "immoral" in the eyes of SOME of its viewers. If further explination is required just let me know, I can't keep from studdering in circles when telling you the sky is blue.

Well guys I finally went and seen it. YOU SHOULD TO, NO MATTER if you like Mr. Bush or not. It brings up some very interesting things that unless you see for yourself you cant have a feeling on either way. It has not changed my opionion only made it stronger. This is a country where we can get all kinds of info correct and incorrect.

My comments on the film THe CONTENT IT MAKES ME SICK!!!! Moore must have balls of steel for saying the things he did and someone else I wont mention names but u can deduct who I am talking about appears to be running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I JUST DONT GET IT GUYS????
To think he cant even defend himself in face of these alligations!!

However it is a brilliant piece of work and I commend Moore for having the guts to do such a piece of work!!!!!!!!! IT IS ONE SIDED I am very interested in what BUSH will say to these alligations. He must confront them if he ever wants to win the election!!!! Hey By the way u guys seen any poll numbers, It appears now we will have a new administratin b4 long!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT

MY ADVICE JUST GO WATCH IT!!! With an open mind.

Back