New 3-Drop Shorty Lanyards....$18 Pre-Season Special!!!

fw707

I've been toting one of these around for the last 6 weeks or so, and I think I've found a new favorite lanyard!

The body of the lanyard is a couple of inches shorter than the "standard" length round and flat braid lanyards I've been making, and it only has 3 drops total. The top 2 drops place the calls at about shirt pocket level, and the bottom call hangs about 3 inches below that. The top 2 drops can easily be raised, lowered, or removed, and the bottom drop can be looped into the attachment point on an E-caller remote.

It's a simple, quiet, and functional little lanyard.
thumbup1.gif

$18 to your door!

Coyote brown/woodland camo:

003-7.jpg

OD green/desert camo:

002-7.jpg

Dang Jeff, those look Great,
w00t.gif
thumbup.gif
and if they are anything thing like your other Lanyards they will last a Life Time.
tongue_smilie.gif
w00t.gif
thumbup.gif
Like I said before, the only way to get rid of one of your Lanyards is to sell it or loose it.
thumbup.gif

Thanks Larry!
These little lanyards are my favorites! I keep both of the lanyards in the pictures with me when I hunt. One stays around my neck, and the other hangs around the head rest in the back seat of my truck. I swap them out when I decide to try something different, or if I need to let a closed reed dry out a little.

Jeff the lanyards were here waiting on me when i got home today, all i can say is WOW they look better in person then on here and built great. THANKS from me and Bryce

If anyone needs a great lanyard yall need to get one of these, built great, and cant beat the price and from a great man to.

Thanks Billy

Originally Posted By: carveafishI would like to get one in woodland camo if you have one. PM me for info.
Thanks

You will love Jeff's lanyards built great, BEST price yall find and cant find a nicer person.

Thanks Billy!
I toted one of the 3 drops around my neck 2 days last week and I could barely tell it was there. They're soft, comfortable, and rattle free.
thumbup1.gif

I keep the top 2 calls in my shirt pockets and the bottom one tucked between 2 buttons when I'm walking between stands. There's zero interference with my bino harness or gun sling that way.

Last edited:
What is the actual length of these? I like the bottom call to be about mid belly. I am in the market for a new lanyard. I seem to have misplaced my other one.

Reb, they run about 30 inches in circumference. The bottom call hits me around or a little above the mid belly mark.

I can make you one to your specs.

Last edited:
Nope, mine don't have keepers.

There are at least 3 guys on here that make beautiful lanyards with keepers.

Workman,
Guywildstorm, and
sharkathmi

They all make super nice stuff and you can find them here on the Custom Hunting Accessories forum.

I hope I didn't leave anybody out.
blushing.gif

Back