Hand Call Rack

wilydawg

My call collection grew to the point that it was time to figure out a better way to display them, so I spent some time in the shop and came up with this rack. Built out of knotty hemlock with a hand rubbed finish. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done! Best part is that there are lots of empty pegs to fill!
thumbup.gif

DSC_0188-1.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

I love it very nice group of calls , heck i wish everyone would post a picture of the call racks , I will get some of mine in a little while and post up.

Real Nice Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an older picture of mine.Converted an old gun cabinet into my display.

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0858.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

Last edited:
I need to make some sort of display. Of course I dont have any where near as many as you guys are showing.

Originally Posted By: reb8600I need to make some sort of display. Of course I dont have any where near as many as you guys are showing.

Mine started out in a plastic tackle box,so be real careful.
thumbup.gif

Great collections, funny thing you posted that Steve I was just thinking that you should have a nice collection and bam,,,,you post up the pics!

Holy Moly!

I thought I was addicted!

I have some catching up to do.....

Get them lathes going you guys!
w00t.gif

Nice collections, all!
thumbup.gif

Those are awesome racks and collections guys! Here's mine. I just put them on top of my gun rack.
smile.gif
These aren't near all, several are on my lanyards!
laugh.gif

5001472879_6fc487b338_z.jpg

I really like all of my calls, every one of 'em is special to me.
smile.gif

~Ben

Wileydog,
Very nice rack for the calls!!

Mine are all on a bookshelf I redesigned w/"stairstep" style shelves.
But it's gotten too small & congested since I started making my own calls, as well as buying from others.
I may have to borrow from your design, for part of the new unit I'm going to build next Spring.

Those are some great collections and displays. I have been trying to find a way to display my calls. That gives me some good ideas.

It's funny, but I recognize quite a few of the calls in these pictures and can remember looking at them when they were up for sale here on the board. We definitely have some great call makers.

Back