Nikon prostaff

Originally Posted By: coloradobobFor the money a either a Nikon or Leupold is tough to beat. Have several of each with not a dog in the bunch. JMO

Ditto if you are limited in your funds for around $200 you can get a full lifetime warranty with either of those companies. Doesn't make much sense to me anymore why I would buy a limited or no warrantlyscope for $130-150 if a person could save up for another month or so and get something with a significantly better warranty and customer service record. Look on cabela.com and read the review for the entry level Leupy's and Nikon both over 4.6 rating "out of 5) or higher for functionality and customer service. Over 200 reviews on both. Hard to beat that, can't argue with that much either. Leupy is intriguing as it is built made and sold right her in the good ole USA.

Have a Prostaff on my AR for over a year and it's a great little scope. Clear with good eye relief and no troubles what so ever. Also own a Monarch and it's excellent! Nikon makes good stuff, even the less expensive stuff is good quality and the prostaff will do you just fine for a calling rifle.

Back