Male Jagd

shortcake20

Hey guys, after a lot of talk my hubby and I have decided to see if anyone would like our male Jagd. We got him from the humane society, I just couldn't bear to see him put down. Like usual life has gotten in the way, and we just don't have the time to put into him that he deserves, and I think he'd be happier in a home that hunts more. We've had him out with us a few times, but the only thing he's really been on are the rabbits and stray cats that go through the yard. He's got a good prey drive, just haven't gotten him on the prey I'm sure he'd love. He's guessed to be about 4 years old according to the vet. He's a good guy, seems to work better for women than men, but that could be because I work more with the dogs than the hubby. He's intact, but not overly aggressive with other dogs altho he's touchy about sharing his food. We don't want any money for him, just a good home with room with activities for him. We're located in North Platte, NE. Don't have many pics of him, but here's one I had on the computer.

DSCF1855.jpg

I wish you were closer, I would take him. I just lost my male to a stroke. He would have a great working home.

Tim

Back